page.3

The same chirping bird noises at the window when beomgyu was trying to solve maths and get over the homework. His parents weren't home, they barely ever were, but he couldn't care, nice for him. He got to whatever he wanted meanwhile.
Finally deciding to get out of his shell, beomgyu went to the arcade.

The neon lights always seemed somewhat fascinating to him so he started on a few games after finally   it was getting boring much so he left

On his way back Beomgyu spots his classmates running and laughing, though he was not a social butterfly, he had a few friends apart from you. He enjoyed your company the most, you were his first friend when this place was foreign to him. He had barely ever left your side.

He watched his classmates play basketball in the big ground, they had used the branches of a tree as the hoop between which was tied to what seemed like an old wishing net. One of them shouted his name and waved at him from across the field

Beomgyu immediately recognised the tall guy who had called him. It was wooseok.
He remembers a few years ago, there had been a transfer student in his class. He was from italy. At that time, he seemed very keen to make new friends, he was the most enthusiastic person beomgyu knew. Wooseok was fun to be around.

"Yah! Beomgyu, do you wanna play?"

Beomgyu thought about it for a few minutes. Should he join them or not? He knew he would make a fun if himself but before anything the words had slipped out of his mouth involuntarily.

"Yes"

Maybe making a fool of himself would be worth a try?

Beomgyu approached them, with a nervous smile,he didn't know why he was so flustered.

They split each other in two teams. Beomgyu happened to be in heeseung's team, who beomgyu looked at as someone rebel. Beomgyu never in his lifetime had thought he would ever talk to the class hooligan, who never feared any teacher not even the maths one. Not too long after, the sound of the ball bouncing,shouts and yells filled his senses and he was immersed in the game ahead of him.

"That was a good one,dude"  said heeseung between breaths. They finally stopped when they were finally exhausted after having replayed many rounds.

Beomgyu walked back home with the scene of the match replaying, how his team had won 3 times in a row and how he managed to make new friends.
They had decided to meet again and begged beomgyu to join in.

it was nice,

Very nice.

=============================
AHHHHHH