🌸Oneshot: Nico's arrival

Definitely not my best work, but I hope you enjoy!

(Nico's new to camp and they're not dating, sorry for the rushed ending!)

•••

Nico's P.O.V:

"That's it for the tour, welcome to Camp Half-Blood!" Percy finishes.

Nico and Percy were standing in the archery field, Percy had just shown Nico around.

"Hey Percy!" A voice calls from behind the boys.

"'Sup Will!" Percy grins, turning with Nico to look at the person behind them, whose name was apparently Will.

He was tall with golden blond curls, he had beautiful blue eyes and looked the definition of a surfer. Will  was cute and wore an equally adorable grin in Nico's opinion.

"I heard we had a new kid, I'm Will." The cute boy says, offering a hand to Nico.

"I'm Nico." Nico says, accepting his hand and shaking it.

"It's nice to meet you." Will grins.

"It's nice to meet you too." Nico says, a blush covering his cheeks.

Nico found himself not being able to take his eyes off Will. The blond was devastatingly attractive and had the aura of a cute puppy.

"I just finished the tour, would you show Nico to his cabin? I have to talk to Chiron." Percy asks Will.

"Sure, I'd love to! Cabin 13? Will says, shooting Nico a smile.

"Yeah, thank you! Bye Nico!" Percy calls, hurriedly running towards the big house.

"So why'd you show up here? Something with monsters?" Will asks, turning to Nico.

"No, I live in the underworld. My dad sent me here, he wanted me to get out more. I think he just wanted me out of his space." Nico responds, starting to follow Will down a path.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm guessing that means you don't see many people." Will says sympathetically.

"Yeah, but it's not a big deal. I don't mind being alone." Nico shrugs.

"So, no friends? No like girlfriends?" Will asks, a blush covering his tanned cheeks.

"No, no girlfriends. I have some friends though." Nico says, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"And I'm gay." Nico adds, a similar blush covering his face.

"Oh." Will says.

Was Will homophobic? He didn't look homophobic?

"I'm bi. So many people here are. I guess we're a little like our parents." Will laughs, making Nico's shoulders relax.

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Nico asks.

He found himself hoping Will was single.

"No, I don't. I haven't had one since like 5 years ago." Will laughs, stopping in front of a small cabin.

"Oh," Nico says, smiling to himself.

"This is cabin 13, for Hades's children." Will explains, opening the cabins door.

"It's empty, you're the only Hades kid at camp." Will continues.

"We don't want you to be alone at meals, so feel free to join the Apollo or Poseidon table. Me or Percy would be happy to have you." The blond adds.

"Okay, yeah. Thanks!" Nico says, entering the cabin.

"Bye! I'll see you tomorrow morning, go to the dining pavilion when the horn sounds." Will explains, waving to Nico and descending the stairs.