ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Hi Friends!

Hi Friends!

Welcome to my 17th-century romance novel, set in the intriguing world of early modern Britain in the 1600s. As you journey through the pages, you'll find that I have added a modern twist to this timepiece. While I aim to bring the period to life, I have also allowed myself some creative liberties, particularly with the language used. For example, you might notice the use of "hello" instead of the more period-accurate greetings like "good morrow" or "how now," and phrases like "please" and "thank you" being used more frequently and casually than they would have been historically. These choices are intentional, aimed at making the story more accessible while still maintaining the essence of the era.

I encourage you to immerse yourself fully in the story. If you encounter any unfamiliar terms, places, or situations, feel free to look them up to enrich your reading experience. Additionally, I am always open to your questions and comments—I would love to hear your thoughts and reviews in the comments!

The essence of this story lies in the genre of romance, though its hues may vary, sometimes delving into the shadows of a darker romance. There will be an amalgamation of elements including action (blood and guts!), angst, morally grey characters navigating through complex situations, and tender interludes of pure sweetness. My writing style focuses on inner monologue, dialogue, character study and development, themes of familial discord, betryal, and friendship, but ultimately, this story is a celebration of love in all its beautiful forms.

I hope you find as much joy in reading this novel as I do writing it! <3

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

🇼​​🇦​​🇷​​🇳​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​​🇸

ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜱ ʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ 18+. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ:

- ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ (ꜱᴍᴜᴛ)

- ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

- ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

- ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴛʀᴀꜰꜰɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʟᴀᴠᴇʀʏ

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍, 𝙰𝙾𝟹, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍, 𝙰𝙾𝟹, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍. 𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛, 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜.