THIRTEEN

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

gєσяgє ρσν

iris and I have been hanging out a lot more, and due to our new found friendship. max and i have decided to invite her onto our podcast 'the useless hotline'. she of course accepted the invitation and today was the day she would make her podcast debut.

"and that's our guest here" max says as he puts down the prop phone and signals to the door, a happy irs emerging from behind it. "hello guys!" she sweetly says into the camera before sitting down, facing  the middle of max and i. "so how are you feeling about being on the best podcast in the world?" max grins from ear to ear as he says that.

"im very excited! im quite an avid podcast enjoyer. I listen to them a lot while running" she say as she looks at the mug in front of her 'MILF MAGNET' in bold writing drawn all over the cup. "now that you've noticed our cups" he shows off his, then mine. "how about you make us something?" max points to a grey cupboard behind her.

iris opens the cupboard and her eys light up as she sees all of the possibilities for drinks. "this is gonna be grim" she cheekily says as a bottle of grape prime and a smaller bottle of rum follows behind it.
iris pours both drinks then passed them to max then me. getting herself a lemonade after.

"so we have a list of questions that we are going to ask you today!" max exclaimed, getting his phone from his pocket and looking through his notes app. he reads through the notes before looking up to face iris.

"these are from the fans! iris, are you single?" im sure to make it clear that the fans are the ones to ask and not me. she chuckles slightly "yes, i am single. guys hit up my DMs!" she winks playfully to the camera before waiting for the following question.

"this isn't really a question it's a speculation from the fans... are you and george clarkey dating?" max says between chuckles as iris sighs then hides her face in her hands. "god don't get me started on this, literally any other of my guy friends nobody accuses us of dating." she says, looking a little amused at the question.

a few questions later max gets an image from his phone,the picture has iris and i sitting in front of the sunset. "can i be completely honest? i don't think i remember that at all" she shrugs her shoulders as she brushes her dark hair away from her face.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

the episode featuring iris was a huge success, reaching views higher than they had ever gotten before. clips on tiktok had gone viral became people loved iris' fun and bubbly personality.

her follow count skyrocketed and most importantly her music got even more popular. her monthly listeners was hitting highs of nearly 15M

@IRISHART HAS POSTED A STORY!

VIEW REPLIES

GEORGE CLARKE
unbelievably proud of you
thank u clarkey x 🩵

ARTHURTV
14 mil?! i remember when you were worried music wouldn't take you anywhere

@IRISHART HAS POSTED!

liked by @georgeclarkeyy, @arthurtv, @arthurhill and 789,267 others

@IRISHART: thinking abt this new single that just dropped  🤔

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

"iris, why is your new song about having a crush? honestly you've gotta fill me in!" heidi shouts through the hallway "I'll tell you... nunya" she waits a second before yelling back "who the hell is nunya?"

"NUNYA BUISNESS!" she starts to laugh "how the hell did i fall for that" heidi walks into iris' room with a cheeky grin plastered over her pale face. "soooo...?"

"get out" iris walks over to heidi and slightly slams the door in her face. "err rude much!"

clarkey 🤮🤮

who is your song about

not you too 😭

what do you mean
am i not the first to ask?

nah your like the seventh

oh

and it is a secret

no fair

soz  xxxx

"iris you've casually dropped the crush anthem of the year and your not telling anybody who it's about?" kenzie asks, as she sits down crossed legged on the sofa with a bucket of popcorn between her legs. "exactly" kenzie perks up from her seat, like a rabbit. "so there is a someone?!"

"fine yes, it's not like we are dating. or ever will. just a stupid crush." she sarcastically nods her head. "yeah someone is out of iris harts league" kenzie continues with the thick layer of sarcasm as she speaks to make it clear that nobody is out of iris' league in her eyes.

★・・・・・・★

y ₛₚₑₐₖₛ!
ignore my horrendous editing skills for iris' spotify account pls and thank you
wrote (13/06/24)
published  (22/06/24)

ꪶ꠸ꪶꪗ :)