Chapter :01

ִ ࣪𖤐 April
* Reference pictures of April.
I stayed up all night again, I've been pulling all nighters since last 2 days and people can't ignore my eye bags anymore. " I brought you coffee"
    " Thanks, it's much needed"
      " when are u heading out ?" Asks Angela
Angela and I are collage friends since the start.
I'm 19 years old and I'm the oldest , I have a younger brother who is 12 and very annoying. I'm studying fashion designing in collage and a final exam is coming up in which we have to submit our own custom dresses to our teachers. Although I had a month to do it, I still waited till last week to actually make it and I regret it, my eye bags and my dark circles are a proof that I regret it. I pack all my things into my tote bag and head home. I get in my car and drive.
My phone suddenly rings while I'm driving.
" hello" says mom
"Oh hello mother"
" how long till you are back?
" 10 minutes away"
" come back soon, Mariana and your aunt are on their way too"
" okay, I'm coming"
And she hangs up.  I enter our broad drive way, the huge house built like a castle in infront of me, with doors that seems vintage, the rich Color of dark brown covers my whole house. My parents have been rich after they opened their own business after I was born. I enter my house and a around table with a vase  on top waits for me with a chandelier hanging from the roof and a glass wall that lets all the sunlight come through behind it. I walk to my right side and enter the lounge where Mariana is waiting for me. Her long,black hair hovering over her back and her sharp jawline. She then turned to look at me and waves towards me, her bright smile shinning at my face and her hazel eyes directly fall on me.
" hey"  she says with a tiring voice
" what's up! I say in a energetic voice
" I can't bear medical collage anymore"
" told you so"
" shut up, I'm already regretting my decisions"
" you're regretting ? I'm the one who's regretting"
" fashion designing is easy, stop crying"
" if you say one more word, I'll murder you"
" I surrender" she says lifting up her both arms.
" Where is aunt Aaria?
" I have no clue"
" I'll check for her"    As I walk towards the main door I see her park her bright red Ferrari. She walks
In with her hair in braided bun, she's wearing a light blue button down shirt that's tucked in her white pants, her blue shoes and a white bag as a cherries on top. " Always dressed well, huh?"
"Always, darling"
" welcome aunty"
" Well, Thank you dear" she says giving me a side hug and a kiss on my head.
We enter the lounge and sit with Mariana and have a nice conversations. Ever since we were little we have always been very close, all three of us. Me and Mariana are of the same age while our aunt Aaria is 24. She's a business women too.
" by the way, why are we all gathered here?"
Says Marianna
" well, some of our family friends are visiting and your guys presence is very important"
My mother, Aaria and the brother of my mother and aunts , James opened their business together and they have attended all meeting and made every decision together.
" oh" Mariana says
" who are they?" I ask.
" The roberts family are coming over!"
" ugh" I say disgusted
A knock is heard in the door and my parents and James rush toward the door to greet the Robert family. Laughter noises are heard and they are getting closer, I run to my room upstairs. I can't be seen like this in front of them. Mariana luckily follows me. I apply concealer and make myself presentable. I change into a black dress, below my knees and black converse and my hair tied in a low pony tail, small gold hoops matching with my gold ring on both index fingers. After 20 minutes or so, we both go downstairs and greet them all. The Roberts are nice and all but their son is the main issue. The one and only, a single child, adored by his parents and wanted by everyone. He's been grumpy ever since childhood. He has grown taller and taller every time I've seen him. After greeting everyone and having a small talk we all head towards the dinning hall to have lunch together, that's when I meet him. Aiden Robert. My blood rushes at the sight of him, he's much taller now, he's athletic that I know, he plays basketball and football, he turns to me and puts out his hand to shake mine, his brown hair hanging above his eye brows and his dark black eyes meeting mine. He's wearing a white button down shirt with black pants and a antique watch. We shake hands and continue to sit and eat lunch. We didn't talk much. Later on the all go in the meeting room to discuss something while me and marina and unfortunately Aiden are left all alone in the lounge, Marina starts ranting to me about her medical school and how burdened she is, I try to console her but she's too emotional right now, so I only listen to what she is saying. I can't help but notice Aiden, he's on his phone consistently typing and messaging. I leave to get a glass of water,Aiden follows me and I'm not aware of it. While I'm sipping he comes up.
" hey"
" oh lord"
" woah, what happened?
" you scared me"
" oh"
" so what's going on? He asks
"Nothing much"
" you look exhausted"
" well fashion school isn't a joke"
" it can't be that bad"
I felt a burst of anger through my veins at this sentence that I've been told all day.
I look up at him and he simply smirks.
" you got a girlfriend?"I ask
" woah, moving a little too fast"
"I think you are the one who's moving too fast, smiling since evening. What going on huh?"
" nothing much, I'm just tired"
" like you always are?
" yes exactly!"
We both head to the lounge and marina starts her ranting again and this time Aiden sits with us to listen.
" I have an idea" He says
" what idea ?I ask
" why don't we all escape?
" what? Where ? Why?"
" why not ?"
" what are you talking about?"
" why don't we all just escape, marina is tired from med school, you are tired and exhausted from studying and I'm tired from life, let's all get into a car and drive away"
"Non sense" Mariana says
" come on, it'll be fun"
" our parents won't allow us, they all want us studying and be something so we can carry their legacy" says Mariana
" who's telling them ?" Says Aiden with a slight smile
" well we don't know the routes and the city ways"
I tell him
" well your aunt does" he says
" she can't come with us"
"Oh yes she will"
" I bet you can't make her do it"
" and I bet I CAN do it"
He leaves the room and knocks on the meeting room and calls for our aunt. They move to the side and have a talk, while marina stares at me and I stare at her. I knew having him was nothing but trouble.