𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒

𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒

Galina settled herself comfortably in front of the camera, her gaze steady as she locked eyes with the producer.

The bright lights shone down, illuminating her serene expression as she prepared to share more about her unique dynamic within the trouple.

"Now we've seen a bit of Joe and Peradize's personalities in your relationship. What's your personality like in this trouple relationship?" the producer inquired, leaning forward with palpable curiosity.

Galina nodded thoughtfully, a warm smile spreading across her face. "Great question," she began, her melodic voice exuding a sense of tranquility. "Well, you see, I'm the peace in our relationship." She paused, her eyes taking on a faraway look as she gathered her thoughts. "In our relationship, there can sometimes be an imbalance or tension between the three personalities. But I've found that my role is to be the stabilizing force, the one who mediates and brings harmony when needed."

Galina's gaze returned to the producer, her eyes shining with a gentle confidence. "I'm the glue that holds us together, the one who listens, who validates each of my partners' feelings, and who always strives to find the middle ground. My personality is one of empathy, patience, and unwavering support - and it's what allows our unique relationship to thrive."

With a serene nod, Galina concluded her insightful explanation, leaving the producer captivated by her thoughtful, introspective nature.

Galina lovingly arranged the theatre room for their weekly family movie night, carefully setting out bowls of popcorn, pretzels, and M&Ms, as well as pitchers of cold lemonade and iced tea

She fluffed the pillows on the overstuffed couches and checked to make sure the projector was ready to display the old home videos they would be watching.

Galina, Joe, and Peradize had been doing this every other Sunday evening for years - it was a cherished family tradition that brought them all together to bond and reminisce.

As the rest of the household began to trickle in, Galina greeted each of the eight children with a warm hug and a smile, ushering them to their usual spots on the couches and armchairs.

The kids were always excited for movie night, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to see their parents and other family members as young children themselves.

Galina's heart swelled with joy as she watched them chatter excitedly, wondering what sorts of silly, heartwarming, or embarrassing moments from the past might be captured on the old VHS tapes.

Once everyone had settled in with their snacks and drinks, Galina dimmed the lights and fired up the projector.

The room fell silent as the first fuzzy, grainy images flickered to life on the makeshift screen. There was Peradize as a toddler, toddling around the backyard, her chubby legs barely able to keep up with her boundless energy.