the beginning

My name is Jinx, only I know the reason why but before I tell you how it ended I must tell you how it began

It was just another day in the lab. you see it was never painful for me like it would be for others but my master likes me a lot actually. Of course I was still trained in hand-to-hand combat and many other things including driving a motorcycle and I'm pretty good with daggers.

Scarlet was basically like my older brother at least from his perspective. But anyway the day he was sent out to complete his mission as a spy he promised me that he would come back for me and I was hoping he would but that was before he betrayed my master.

Today my master is testing my skill with my "abilities" you see I have a mutation that I call Cat Eye. Cat Eye makes my ears pointy and elf-like and I have a cat tail that extends from my tailbone and my pupils are contracted into predatory vertical slits and my eyes are hooded so they look cat-like. I also have retractable claws. I have black shoulder length hair with purple highlights and my Irises are an amethyst purple and The sclera is black

I wrap my tail around one of the robot's ankles and I spin on all fours like a cat and the robot smashes into another robot destroying both of them then I swipe at another robot chopping it in half. I plunge my claws into a robot's chest and twist, ripping it in two then I dodge an attack as I jump into the air and swipe down, cutting the last robot cleanly down the middle with it now in three pieces.

Slow clapping is coming from behind me as my master speaks up. "That was good, you exceeded my expectations. Meet me in the debriefing room."

'Yes master....'

(Cliffhanger I know but I don't really know what else to do)
(The picture is the suit.)