Clyde's Fear

Trigger Warning: Mentions of SH (self harm)

!SINCE THERE IS SH, I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE!

Back with Clyde and Sami

"What are you doing here.." Clyde asked.

"Ivan told me you weren't feeling well. Are you ok?" Sami asked.

"I'm fine, I just needed some time alone." Clyde sighed.

"I'm sorry for bothering. But, you normally don't like being alone. What's up?" Sami asked.

".. I guess I can tell you about it." Clyde said.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna force you." Sami said.

"No it's fine, I trust you." Clyde said.

Past memory: The alone and the dark

When Clyde was around 6-9, he wasn't much used to being alone and in the dark.
But as he turned 11, it gave him more anxiety to the point he doesn't seem to fear anything physically. He has quite a fear of his own mental health to the point he can't remember much. He's also had social anxiety in the past as well. That's why he's not used to talking out his problems to anyone.

After Clyde's parents died when he was 6, that's when he developed his certain fears. No one even noticed that his parents even had a son which was him. So Clyde was basically living alone in his house. Until someone basically knocked on his room door. He thought a kidnapper broke into the house the third day after his parents died. But it wasn't a kidnapper at the door..

"WHO ARE YOU!? STAY AWAY!" Clyde said.

Until, it was Clyde's aunt that just came by. Clyde's aunt, Madeline Schmidt, thought that Clyde went missing. Ever since her brother and her sister-in-law's death. When she saw Clyde, she was shocked and worried sick. When Clyde saw his aunt, he stood up, ran to her immediately and hugged him.

"CLYDE!? Thank goodness you're okay!" Madeline said.

"I'm.. scared.." Clyde muttered.

"Don't worry, I'm here. Wait.. what happened to you!? You have scars everywhere on your arms, and you look like you hadn't ate in days! How long were you stuck in here for!?" Madeline asked.

".. 3 days.. and.. some stuff sorta.. fell on me to the point that.. I got these." Clyde said.

Kind of strange was that a little bit. Clyde actually lied about the scars part. He took a knife and cut his arms to make them bleed. He didn't do it on purpose though, he was a little too out of control. He just didn't want his aunt to find out so that she wasn't gonna get even more worried than she already was. Madeline took Clyde out of the house quietly and planned to take him to adoption instead. Since Madeline didn't have the bills or anything else to take care of Clyde.

Out of the house

Madeline brought Clyde over to an adoption center. Before she went in, she gave a quick snack to Clyde so that he doesn't starve to death. Clyde was a little bit scared, but he seems to understand Madeline's problem. Even if he wasn't prepared for anything, he was still a very understanding person.

"Behave for me, okay? I'm sorry I can't take you in." Madeline said.

"It's fine, auntie, don't worry." Clyde said.

"Thank you, I'll visit you every month at the second Saturday. I'll sign you up here first though." Madeline said.

The two went inside the adoption center. Clyde was just hiding behind his aunt since he was a bit scared. But as soon as he stepped in, he saw quite a paradise. There were many kids having fun. Not caring if they needed to be cool to fit in. There were some bad things, but overall, the adoption center was nice.