Vol. 1 Chapter 6 - The Beginning of the Foundation

Hello, welcome to this chapter! And here, we see that the foundation of the organization has begun, which dozens of people join to become soldiers, and be part of an improved clan.

Hope you enjoy!

Narrator's POV

We see Hisui, the leader and his adopted son, Shiroi Nakashima, holding a board meeting of the clan, planning a new improvement for the clan. The executives bowed at him and then he speaks of the foundation.

"Hello, and good morning to all of you. As you can see, our clan has been improving over the years by promotions and training dozens of men to become spies and assassins that bring justice to this cruel society.", he then showed a slide containing a specific data population.

"But now, it's time to move on to the era of equality, punishing the people, whether they are men and women, and upon this visual, we see that 75% of the population here, had been going nuts through countless violence we see. And I myself, don't tolerate it at all, especially with this 50% part containing cheating and sexual harassment.", he slams the board while pointing that part,

"Without further ado, I myself officially planned a new base of operations for this special one, and today, White Hearts Clan is no more, this is now the Anti Netorare Organization, also known as ANTRO.", showing the next slide containing the blueprints of the base.

"You see, here on this base we will build a maximum security prison with high tech machines inside of the chambers that simply tortures the prisoners for eternity.", showing the other slides.

"We will also build up some high quality dorms for the soldiers and a huge incinerator below.", continuation.

"That is all, any further questions?", he asked the board

"Yes, umm, wouldn't that be expensive? Like that would take a billion yen of it, and wouldn't the cops also find this illegal?", some dude asked.

"Good question, well, you see, I've gathered several profits coming from some of my dirty work, which this would exact the amount you're saying. And no, this isn't illegal, because I have full support of the police chief general of Japan", I answered.

"Now, tomorrow will be a new era of peace, so let's support this moment people, for ANTRO!" he shouted in the end,

"For ANTRO!" They hailed,

And to keep it secretive, I myself had come upon an simple alias that would make it unsuspicious: Special Agent R.

*3 weeks later*

*Construction noises*

We see the boss of ANTRO, sitting down, sipping on a piña colada.

"Nice job, people, keep it up!", he said

Then, comes his adopted son coming from his school dismissal.

"Heya son, so, how was school?", he asked

"Kinda normal, but I made lots of friends along the way. And hey dad, I have this drawing of mine, that I won in a contest.", he hands the paper to his dad, which upon looking was amazed.

"What is this? And how did you won?" he asked,

"Well you see, our teacher held a small contest to see if we can draw a symbol that signifies something. Which I drew that to signify true justice against unrequited love.", he explained

Then it popped the boss' mind which then let it be used as a logo for the organization.

*3 years later*

Hisui's POV

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, our golden acre, ANTRO!", which then shows a large maximum prison building with lots of high tech machines outside, and a logo on the center, which all clapped at he ginormous foundation.

I then let all visitors have a tour of it, which commonly are high tech prison cells, and we have 2 huge canteens on some other floors for personnel and soldiers only. And on the top ones are the dorms, the training arena, huge training gym and my special office which kinda is my home now. We also recruited a lot of soldiers approximately at 150,000, to make them secure and guard the place or catch the people whom I hate throughout their missions.

Ha, that dirty work paid off of this, which then I grabbed my son while walking on to this new palace.

"My son, one day, you will inherit this as the next heir and you will become like me as a new dictator for peace.", as I let him look the whole place, while seeing a lot of prisoners coming in and being tortured in their cells.

"Now, let's begin managing this, shall we, my special secretary?", I asked

"Yes, my Father aka Lord".

*Skip to a cutscene*

Narrator's POV

*dramatic music*

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"OPEN THE DOOR, DAMMIT" a soldier says,

"Argh fucking piece of shit, what do yo-"

*PUNCH*

"Beat this mf here!" A soldier commanded,

*Gets jumped by 5 men*

"W-what is happening, w-who are you peo-", she was slapped after

"Mr. Toda Masanori, and Ms. Katayama Ume, you are under arrest by committing the crime of Netorare. And on behalf of ANTRO, you're coming with us. Grab these two!" the soldier says while putting handcuffs,

They then got brought to the main base of ANTRO, and then inside of the huge interrogation room.

*Spark*
*Takes a cigarette and light it up*
*Smoke blow*

"Now, you know and I know, you done step into a bad fate.", the leader says

"W-w-who even are you? And why we are arrested for this? This isn't right justice!"

*BAM (Gets punched in the face twice on both cheeks)*

"Justice? You need right justice? He he he, HAHAHHAHAHA", he maniacally laughed

"You aren't fit for that justice, because of what you two done to this fellow. Come on in!", he called out the woman's true husband.

The husband then follows the leader's instructions which he beat the two up with the weapons that were provided. The soldiers then carried the two to their prison cells which they were eternally tortured with high quality machines provided with maximum pain. And then the leader gave the person a million dollars for compensation.

"Hah, sometimes you just gotta be a philanthropist, hehe", he jokingly said in the end.

"Umm, thank you, sir, uh, what is your name?", the ex-husband said.

"My name? I am Special Agent R, leader of the Anti Netorare Organization, bringer of justice to people who seek revenge in exchange with their broken hearts."

Aaaand CUT,

Wow that was a cool ending, but kinda cringe idk. Now the next chapters will be on the 2nd volume, which begins the main plot of the story.

Thank you and again,

UltraWatt, signing off.