Drunk 😵‍💫🤢

DRUNK CACAO COOKIE (it's 10:26 pm) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         During Hollyberry's party, she had practically force fed Cacao some strange drink, which presumably contained alcohol, or some other add in. White Lily told Pure Vanilla to walk Dark Cacao back to his kingdom, since he wasn't fully coherent, and was stumbling, while claiming to be fine. Pure Vanilla agreed to the request, since he also wanted to make sure Cacao didn't crack in half from falling on the ground. PV and Cacao were now walking in one of the forests, passing out of Hollyberry's kingdom, into Cacao's. Dark Cacao was leaning on Pure Vanilla's shoulder while they were walking, and PV put up with it for a bit. 

        PV looked at Cacao with his closed eyes, (His staff looked at DC too-)  and his normal calm smile. "How are you feeling, Cacao?"  Dark Cacao yawned in response."F-Fine..."  Pure Vanilla didn't believe Cacao one bit, and took notice of how his friend was still stumbling, so he set his staff under his arm, and scooped up Cacao in a bridal style way. Earning a yell of protest from the king. "PURE VANILLA COOKIE PUT ME DOW-" "Oh hush."  Dark Cacao shut up immediately, which made Pure Vanilla smile a bit more. Soon enough, the 2 found themselves in Cacao's (Freezing) kingdom. Since PV was used to the warm climate in his kingdom, the cold made him shiver a bit while they were walking, and Cacao took notice of it. "Uhh...Are you okay?"  Pure Vanilla adjusted his grip on Cacao so he didn't drop him. "Ah, yes Cacao. I'm alright." 

       Dark Cacao rolled his eyes, and took off his cape, giving it to PV, who happily accepted the warm clothing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lolololol don't worry i'll make a part 2, but now it's 11:36 and i'm facking exhausted 😀

Have a good Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night  👉😎👉

(306 words)