Braiding 🌻✨

Starting time: 11:42 AM 😁

And yes i'm using art I found on Pinterest for ideas--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Pure Vanilla had practically begged his husband to braid his hair, since his own was too short to be styled. So now, the 2 were sitting on PV's bed, with Vanilla brushing and braiding Dark Cacao's hair. "How's that feel, Cacao?" Dark Cacao grumbled in embarrassment. He thought it was a bit silly that he was having his hair styled. "Fine."  

         PV  rolled his eyes playfully at his husband's response. "It seems you think this is silly, mi amor?" Cacao flushed a deep red at his husband's voice, and teasing tone. "Well, it's not common for a warrior and king to have flowers in his hair, querido."  PV pecked the side of his face from where he was sitting from behind. "Well sure it's not common, but it's quite adorable for you, my King."  Dark Cacao rolled his eyes. "Shush up, your Highness."

        A few minutes later, PV finished Dark Cacao's hair, which had small renditions of  the flower on his staff for hair clips. Cacao turned round, and gave PV a kiss on the side of his head. "Gracias cariño."  Pure Vanilla playfully shoved Dark Cacao to the side. "No hay problema mi amor." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End time: 12:24 pm 🥳 (I got distracted by Bluey)

Have a good Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night  👉😎👉

(225 words)