Parenting 🖤💛

PureCacao parent au!! (Basically them taking care of 1 year old Dark Choco at 2 am) 

Starting time: 10:21 pm 😌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla were curled up next to each other in bed, when they heard the dreaded crying sounds coming from Dark Choco's bedroom. PV and Cacao locked eyes with each other, and before Vanilla could get a word out, Dark Cacao smiled evilly."Your's." Pure Vanilla rubbed his eyes. "Okay, Okay." He sat up, and grabbed his staff. PV walked through the dark hallway, and opened the door to 1 year old Choco's room. 

         "Oh Dios mío. What's got you so scared, Choco?"  He picked up the now more softly crying baby, propping up his staff on the side of the crib. He pecked the child's forehead, grabbed his staff with his other arm, (He was holding Choco with one,) and walked back down to his shared bedroom with the 'Tough' king. He sat up in bed next to his husband, still holding Dark Choco.(Who had fell back asleep.) "You know, you and your son act similar, Cacao. You both scream and cry when you're left alone at night."  Dark Cacao lightly hit Pure Vanilla's side. "Hush."  Dark Cacao moved over, laying his head on PV's lap. So Pure Vanilla had 2 people from the same family, attached to him. He kissed the top of  Cacao's head, before leaning back, and going back to slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD ONESHOT DONE. 

Ending time: 10:34 pm 🥱

Anyway, have a good Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night  👉😎👉

(246 words)