37 ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ much-needed extermination

─── ・ 。゚⟡ 🌑 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

thirty-seven

'People who feel the need to control others, don't have control over themselves.'

─── ・ 。゚⟡ 🌑 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

The planet of Arrakis hovers on the database in a deep grey, with multiple lines and red dots hovering over the hologram.

Harkonnen soldiers chant as a small part of the area turns red, signaling something is wrong.

Or that the Fremen took down the soldiers who were sent there.

Again.

Soldiers watch the holograms in a line, counting in the Harkonnen language. They pause before continuing.

Arrakeen, the capital of Northern Arrakis, stands desolated from the Harkonnen barrage on the stone and buildings. 

Everything is destroyed, and yet new creations are being built.

By worse people.

The Residency has become a sanctuary for Harkonnen technology, and Rabban patrols the room as he comes to check in on everything, taking a sip of his drink.

"Lor... Lord Rabban," one of the commanders says, his voice raspy as he keeps it down. "Now that the spice fields have been secured, I strongly recommend bringing all troops out of Fremen territories. We're losing too many men to the desert."

"Rats," Rabban corrects.

"I beg your pardon?"

"We're losing men to rats." He whispers.

"Fremen!" the man says. "I can't confirm, my Lord. Communications are hectic in the open sands."

"Your orders were to control the whole planet," Rabban says.

"We are."

"I see only half of it." 

"As you may recall, the South is uninhabitable, my Lord. May I suggest you get some rest?"

"Rats! Hairy rats!" Rabban shouts, grabbing the man by the scruff and pounding his head into the database. "Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all!" 

The man's unconscious body drops.

"Kill! Them! All! Rats!"