𝟎𝟎𝟐' - 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥

🐈‍⬛⋆  ݁₊ ⊹ ┆ ⌗ chapter 2┆ ִ ࣪𖤐 !( real life

( real life. . . social media )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ

gabrielle stretched lazily in her bed, the morning sunlight shining through the curtains of her new york apartment. her phone buzzed beside her, the notifications from last night's posts still coming in. she smiled to herself, remembering the sturniolo comments and likes on her latest photos.

she rolled over, grabbing her phone to check the time and her messages. as she scrolled through, she noticed a dm from nick, reminding her about the party in L.A next week. she quickly navigated through airlines looking to book her ticket because she knows that if she doesn't do it now she'll forget. within minutes, it was done. she had a ticket to los angeles, leaving in just a few days.

with a satisfied sigh, gabrielle got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to start her daily routine. she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and began applying her skincare products and brushing her hair. her phone buzzed again, this time with an incoming facetime call from sophia.

"what's up, suki" sophia said with a smile greeting gabrielle as she answered the call, placing her phone against her mirror so she could continue getting ready.

"what's up, bullet" gabrielle replied with a smirk, she looks at sophia. "guess what? i just booked my ticket to L.A. for that birthday party next week"

"your finally coming back to L.A!" sophia squeals. "i can't wait to tell you what larray told me" sophia smirks.

gabrielle laughed, applying her blush as she talked. "tell me all about it"

as they continued gossiping, talking about boys, bad influences, outfits, just girly things. gabrielle kept with her routine, choosing her outfit for the day and making a quick breakfast. sophia's laughter and stories made the time fly by, and soon gabrielle was ready to head out for the day.

"thanks for keeping me company, soph," gabrielle said, grabbing her bag and applying ger lipgloss. "i'll call you later, okay?"

"anytime, babe," sophia replied. "remember to show me what you buy!"

gabrielle ended the call with her signature goodbye by blowing a kiss. gabby doesn't know what she would do without sophia, that girl has been with her since they were two little girls. through ups and downs they've been together.