𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠 ˚˖°.⊹ ࣪ ˖

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

In which,
not even death can part true love.

In which,  not even death can part true love

Amara Swan was a fresh drop of rain. And that was exactly how anyone she knew would describe her. She was a rarity.

When she was born she inevitably became the priced possession of Charlie Swan. Oh, how much that man loved all his children equally. But Amara and her twin brother; Oliver took over his heart quickly.

Amara's younger sister, Bella was the the perfect daughter in Renee's Swans eyes. It never bothered Amara considering she was her father's. But it didn't hurt the blow any less.

She noticed Bella was the favorite when before her parents divorce she was always doing Bella's chores. While her sister lounged in her room while she was washing dishes, picking up the living room. Tidying up clothes.

She never complained, no that girl did exactly what she was told. Ever since the ' incident ' where Renee gave her a scar for not following a simple instruction. Something she will never share with anyone.

After all, it wasn't something you could willingly share without bursting into tears.

But no matter, she was a strong girl. Charlie made sure she was loved. Which is why he divorced Renee then and there.

And got custody of the twins. He swore on everything good he will never let harm come to his children again.

Of course his heart yearned for his youngest daughter. She only visited from time to time. No matter.

Now, a mysterious family has appeared in the small town known as Forks. No one has moved to Forks in years. Doesn't change anything...one family can't cause a chain of events. Or can they?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

playlist

White Mustang
Lana Del Rey
"You're gonna hit me like lighting. "

Ride
Lana Del Rey
" But I, I've got a war in my mind. So, I just ride. "