⁵ 1/2. Flirting with fire

It is half past one in the afternoon and i just woke up as I slept late at night due to the terrifying prank done by that cocky jerk, to be honest I'm so done with him that I would happily kill at this point

It is half past one in the afternoon and i just woke up as I slept late at night due to the terrifying prank done by that cocky jerk, to be honest I'm so done with him that I would happily kill at this point. I don't know how many days i should face this jerk. I got out of the bed with a shemozzle of thought proceeding in my brain. I'm a person who overthinks a lot because of my past. I want everything to sail smoothly without any interruptions because I don't want to mess up with things again and again, I've already ruined enough. Ruined in the sense, I fucked up my parents' happy life and somewhere I also ruined Sarah's, I want to thank sarah for what she is to me, I'm grateful to have a sister like her.

I was taking a warm bath with my favourite strawberry body wash. The fragrance of it took all over the room when I had just poured a little bit of it on the scrub, it just looked like how it smelled- it was sparkling pink, the bottle had a small coquette with a pearl in the centre which made it look very enthusiastic.

I got out of the bathroom and took my clothes which I had already kept on the bed. I decided to wear something like indo-western today so I pulled up my short white kurti with a blue cargo jeans.

I dried my hair and put on a little bit of makeup, I wore my favourite oxidised jhumkas which perfectly went on my kurti and lastly sprayed some mist on myself.

I was about to leave when the door sprang open, revealing a tensed sarah. This girl must have done something again I internally cried to myself.

"What did you do again, crazy girl?" I questioned her, pressurising 'crazy girl', sarah still doesn't know about the talk that was done between all of us, we decided to tell her about that when we return back.

"I didn't do anything, I thought you left me like the others did" she said sighing in relief after scanning me from head to toe "and learn some manners, is this how you talk to your elder sister" she continued.

"I swear to god, if you act like an elder sister for just one day I'll give you so much respect that you have never experienced in your entire life" she scoffed after hearing my words because she knows that it will never happen. We both went out of the room and my eyes met a pair of eyes, I didn't want to have a contact with.

"Oh, darling you would never stop following me everywhere, would you?" he rolled his eyes, dramatically as if I was following him.

"shut-" I was about to curse when he stopped me by saying.

"shut me by kiss-" now sarah shut him up and I was proud of her at this point for shutting this cocky jerk.

"woah woah guys, you people are crossing the boundaries of chaos let's go and eat something, I'm hungry" she said, pouting.

"Sarah, I'll walk with you only because you are hungry or else if someone would ask me to go with them I would have let them starve" he said, giving me a side eye and pressurising the 'you'.