4. unspoken tensions

✧.* AUTHOR's POV ✧.*

"Sarah is a really good girl actually" saira and zahid were having a deep conversation about getting saad married soon.

Seeing the couple- Hira and emad, saira and zahid want saad to get married quickly so that they could have a beautiful daughter-in-law.

"I know she is, but I don't think amir would let sarah marry saad as he doesn't want Sarah and Sehar's life to get any better" zahid doesn't like amir's do's but he is but still is his bestfriend because they've known eachother since childhood and have always been together since then.

"Sarah and sehar are really good girls and they deserve the best, I don't care about your bestfriend's thoughts here, I will go and talk to Amal aunty regarding this and your bestfriend has got nothing to do with this, infact he doesn't even deserves to be called their father" saira rushed out of the room fuming in anger. Saira hates the topic of zahid because of what he did to the girls.

Saira knocked the door twice and thrice but there was no response from the other side so she just walked to saad and sayyid who were arguing with eachother in the corridor.

"What happened? Why are both fighting here?"saira interrogated.

"mom look, the boys and I have planned to to have a match on the PS5 tonight so we've decided to stay in the same room and there's a shortage of rooms due to which we all need to share our rooms" sayyid cried.

"How could there be a shortage of rooms?" Saira queried, "go talk to the receptionist or emad they might be able to help us out" saira continued.

"mom, we tried there's no use of talking to them, we're already late here and the rooms are already occupied" sayyid replied acting all innocent but there was definitely a devil behind that innocence.

"okay if there's shortage of rooms then why do I have to go with that crazy girl?" Saad questioned "it's because we don't have any other option" sayyid replied being innocent but he knew what he was doing.

Sayyid is mama's boy so saira shares some secrets with him, the other day after the party saira had told sayyid how much she liked sarah for her son but also had a fear thinking he'd reject her.

"mom look, sehar said that sarah sleeps early which reminded me of bergy," sayyid replied not even looking at saad who was holding a grudge due to his anger, "I dont care if rooms are there or if they aren't, I ain't sleeping with that crazy girl and that's it" he retorted and went from there.

"Sayyid I'm telling you he doesn't even like sarah, I don't think he'll agree to marry her" saira said with sad face, "don't worry mom, why fear when sayyid is here" sayyid said while flipping his hair and he had devilish smirk on his face which screamed that a devilish plans was going in his brain.

After this saira had left sayyid and made a beeline toward dadi who was back to her room. Saira was kind of nervous to discuss this with dadi so she had dragged hania also with her. It is not like saira had never talked to dadi but she was nervous to talk about such a big matter with her.

*At dadi's room*

Dadi, Hania, saira and sehar were at dadi's room.

"oh, what happened saira and hania? Is everything okay?" Dadi questioned being concerned "yes dadi, everything is alright actually we are here to discuss something important with you" after hania said this, there was silence in the room for some time.

"Oh, hania dear please stop making it a suspense, please continue with whatever you are going to tell" dadi said brushing away the silence, hania was about to speak when there was a sudden knock on the door, it was zahid "assalamualaikum, dadi" he greeted dadi with a wide smile on his face as if he didn't argue with saira over a topic a while ago.