{4}

We arrived Brooke's house and what can I say other then it's one big house

We arrived Brooke's house and what can I say other then it's one big house. The front yard is green with some flowers and some small bushes. Then the house itself  has a white exterior  with a black roof and black garage door that stands out. We got out of the car and walked towards the door a few minutes before Astrid showed. 

"Okay we have exactly one hour to get ready before we have to leave for the game," Astrid says  while running towards us 

"Do you remember the theme because i forgot," Brooke said while unlocking the front door. 

I don't thing her parents are home because one the door was locked and two it was pretty silent when we walked in. Brooke put her stuff down in the kitchen and we walked up stairs to her room. It was all nice and clean. A room with pretty light blue walls and a white bed with darker  blue pillows and a cute brown teddy bear Infront of them.

"Yes, its jersey themed, so i grabbed three of  Jame's jerseys,"  Astrid said while hand Brooke and I a Jersey each. 

It is a red jersey with the number 15 on it in white lettering and then north above it. 

We all put are jerseys on, and i grabbed some light denim shorts from Brooke's closet, lucky me they actually fit perfectly. Astrid did mine and Brooke's hair in dutch braids with buns. while Astrid braided my hair Brooke did her makeup and she was quick.Then after Astrid was done with my hair, Brooke did my makeup while Astrid did her own hair. 

Hair Inspo ^^^^ 

Hair Inspo ^^^^ 

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

"Omg I am so exited to watch the game, i normal don't get exited but its a rival," Astrid said jumping up and down.

Brooke drove me here and Astrid brought her own car because she needs to stay after to give James a ride home Since her parents work late. The real question if Ace will show up tonight to support his best friend, but obviously i don't expect him to show because I'm pretty sure this isn't his vibe but hey what would i know.

We paid for are tickets and then we went over to the bleachers to find our seats. These football games are not like the ones back home in Ohio. These games here are way more exiting there's so many people here. The cheerleaders were out in front of the bleachers there makeup and hair looks good.