Quick Author's Note

Notice

Hello, dear readers! Just wanted to tell that I'll be writing this CRK fanfiction of fallen ancients, since all the beast Cookies are really interesting to me and to you all. So, I'm writing this for you and myself, which I hope that you all to enjoy. Leaving the rest of fallen ancients without story felt a bit unfair, and besides there was no story written of Mystic Flour Cookie either, so I decided to write one for her by writing this Fallen Ancients x Reader book of mine.

But, I will be really honest, to represent Mystic Flour Cookie as some godly surperior Cookie and her character built, design is just outstanding from what I expected. I couldn't just leave her without their story in here along with other Beasts. Then, I come up with this idea.

Anyway, hope you wait the chapters patiently before it'll published. I'll add more announcements if I had to.

(The meme picture up there is not mine, I added it there for you all before reading something angst.)

Hope you all enjoy my manner of writing this book<3

˚•✧•˚

Warning

➤Unhealthy obsession, heavy yandere theme, slight abuse, toxic relationships, and violence with a little bit of gore might count in. That's all, I guess. (I added yandere because I had literally nothing to add more, again. And, I might add another thing if I have another idea for this.)

Additional Info

➤Like I said before, I realized some readers are expecting something like adult things, but no, nothing like that will show here. I want to explain about those lemon, smut, nsfw tags that I won't or never be adding CRK stories that I'm writing. Because I think that's how the things work between Cookies, like they could actually make mini Cookies but by baking with dough and not like, you know, adult stuff.

➤If you really want to request smut and stuff, then I guess I'll accept it, but not in too heavy way, you know. Just some kiss and all, that's really all, no further.

➤This book became mature tagged because of the events that tend to be a bit too violent and show really unhealthy relationship between a jester Cookie with C/F Cookie. I didn't add mature tag for spicy adult stuff. I just like to say that to those who are asking about smut and some relative things.

˚•✧•˚

Characters

➤C/F and also known as 'readers' will be pronounced in They/Them/Their. It is difficult to choose which gender or flag C/F should be and just left it for you all to decide, since C/F is replacing you all as readers in this story. Decide whichever gender you like to be.

➤C/F=Cookie's Flavor (to make it more relativable)

➤Five of Fallen ancients will be mentioned in here a quite violent way.

➤Also, there might be a support character or background character that is created by me to continue the main events and actions, and to support up the main character, or not.

➤I won't follow the original storyline from game because of characters and changed events, but some incident in original storyline might go according to as it said. I can't spoil further, and all if this is fanfiction, completely made up by me.

˚•✧•˚

Important Note

➤Word count: 1000-3000 (maybe more and less)

➤English is not my first language, so there are might be mistake in some chapters and parts, until I saw it. Nevertheless, tell/comment me, or just slide it off when you saw it.

➤And sorry, but this will have slow update because of my decreased free time. I'll try my best to update this story quickly as possible. However, don't put your hope high up. If you are not comfortable, or disliking the way that story going, you can leave whenever you want.