Chapter 1: Unwelcomed Stranger

E/C=Eye Color
C/F=Cookie's Flavor

__________________________________

To be created by her nature deity Sugar Swan, the very divine being that motherhood to all those life cycle, was invaluable honor to behold. Born from pure energy and being part of the earthbread environment, yet again blessed with love to all eternally by the Sugar Swan herself, C/F Cookie was made into existence.

That was what they could recall out of their story, ever since they gained conciousness after welcomed into the Cookie kind. Built with their innate curiosity and observant tend to lead their personality, which is natural for those who have just opened their eyes, C/F Cookie presented as woods' spirit, very creation of well known great Sugar Swan.

Having unbreakable connection with forest, the so-called spirit couldn't dare to leave their home in order to fill this abyss flowing with inquisitiveness. But, there was another important reason for leaving the deep woods recklessly. Once gone outside too far away, they will lose their eternal bond with nature they had, additionally, it will become tough to find their path back to their homeland and no longer listen to the Sugar Swan. No disgraceful thing must happen, not when they didn't even started their very own title to assitant her honor Sugar Swan.

However, even though it would be rude to still bear the thought to, at least, one day for once, they will be able to travel around this whole world, smelling the sweetness of freedom.

Like usually, they sat on top of some aged large candy rock that landed between peaceful river waves. The unique river that surrounded by tall woods in order to remark this area as a property of sacred being, and must be untouched to keep the space safe within life energy constantly blowing.

"O little one, heed my words. If you ever cross the sacred forest I made for you, you must need to remember that no matter what, find a way back to your home as you cannot stay outside much longer. You will not know what lies there, waiting for your arrival." They would hear their deity keep warning for their safety. "Be careful of your moves, and please, beware from what you see, there are eyes looking at you. Forgive me, for I am not attending you beside." And like that, she has been whispering to them about incoming danger. It's been awhile now, since she begins to speak awareness from outside, which seem to be filled with gluttony in chaos.

Those repeating careful warns, and how the weather along with atmosphere of forest become extremely bad as creatures in it kept running deeper into the woods aware cautious. All of those was something they couldn't help but wonder what is going out there. Of course, they has this duty to protect the forest with theur life, but it's impossible to enter the area when its been under Sugar Swan Cookie's blessing, so it probably chase away those impure ones from it.

That's why they have been sitting on top of some rock, which is their spot to think throughout this whole panic attitude and another poor attempt to calm themself down. They never decide things alone, especially when Sugar Swan herself is on far away trip to Crispia. Frankly, she shouldn't took this long journey to come back here, unless something possibly happened to her.

Staring firmly at one direction between tall stood woods, they glared at the path, which leads to the invisible exit from this sacred forest. What they couldn't manage was she should go out and leave the forest without any charge, or stay here waiting for whatever coming like Sugar Swan guesstimated.

Moment of depression passed by, their concern for this situation couldn't get less but worse. In total defeat, C/F Cookie do not have choice, admitting there has difinetly tricks playing right out on surface from this land. Fortunately, as long as she, the Sugar Swan, is safe, her bless upon forest won't corrupt, so it is a sign that she is in good condition out there.