Chapter 46

It was the night time, the city was shining with the lights and the vehicles were moving on the road. In the Khanna mansion, Avneil came into the room. Neil shut the door and Avni moved forward and she stood at some distance. Neil turned and he saw Avni. Neil thought. Neil came to Avni who saw him and she turned to him while smiling.

Neil cupped Avni’s face.

Neil: tum theek ho?

Avni smiled and she kept her hand on Neil’s hand and blinked her eyes. Avni nodded.

Avni: Main bilkul theek hun. Don’t worry.

Neil: Avni, tum sach main is decision; I means humare phir se shadi ke decision se khush ho na. Agar tum chaho to hum cancel kar sakte hain.

Avni: Neil, main theek hun. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. In fact, main khush hun.

Neil was amazed.

Avni: Jab humari shadi hoi thi tab main khush nahi thi. Shadi ka din ek larki ki zindagi main bohat mainay rakhta hai. Us ke kuch sapne hote hain ke woh apni shadi main yeh karegi, woh karegi. Shadi ke bad honeymoon per jayegi.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Avni: Bohat se milestone set karti hai. Bohat excited hoti hai lekin main… Main bilkul bhi excited nahi thi. Bus usay kismat ka likha maan kar accept kar liya. Maine to humari shadi ke bad sapne dekhe, Neil.

Neil was amazed.

Avni: humari shadi ke bad main aksar sochti thi ke kash humari shadi bhi dusre couples ki tarha hoi hoti. Main apni pasand ki mehndi lagwati. Humari shadi main sare functions hote. Haldi, sangeet, mehndi, sab hota. Kitna enjoy karte hum.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Avni: Neil, zindagi humain phir se mauka de rahi hai humari khoi hoi khushiyun ko phir se hasil karne ka. Yaadain banane ka to phir kyun hum peeche hate.

Neil smiled and nodded.

Neil: hum phir se shadi zaror karenge.

Avni smiled.

Neil: Tum ne mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya apni wish ke bare main. Agar tum mujhe bata deti to main bohat pehle hi isay pura kar chukka hota.

Avni smiled.

Avni: ab kar do.

Neil nodded.

Neil: sure, my love.

Avni smiled and Neil kissed Avni’s forehead. Neil hugged Avni while keeping his one hand on Avni’s head. Avni kept her hands on Neil’s chest and closed her eyes. Neil kissed Avni’s hair and sighed. Neil smiled.

It was the night time, the moon was shining in the sky and it peeked into Avneil’s room where Avni was resting on the bed and Neil was standing in the room. Neil cut the call and sighed. Neil turned and smiled to see Avni who also smiled to see Neil. Neil came to his side of the bed and kept his phone on the side table.

Avni spread her arms and Neil smiled. Neil got on the bed and he hugged Avni who captured him in her arms. Neil was over Avni. Avni smiled and she caressed Neil’s hair. Neil looked at Avni and then he kept his head on Avni’s shoulder and Avni caressed his hair. Neil lay there for some time and then he looked at Avni. Neil held Avni and he turned their position. Now Avni was in Neil’s arms. Avni looked at Neil and her hair was mess. Neil smiled and Avni kept her hair behind her ear. Neil signed Avni with his eyes "how was that. Avni smiled. Neil signed Avni with his eyes to rest her head on his chest. Avni smiled and she rested her head on Neil's chest. Neil caressed Avni's hair who smiled and closed her eyes. Neil kissed Avni's hair who was smiling. Neil remembered something.