🍉 Jake Angst HCs 🍉

(Warning: Mentions of Suicide and self harm)

-Jake relapsed into suicide twice after Disventure Camp, The first one after Season 1 and the second after All-Stars.

-The reason why he did it was because he felt guilty for betraying Tom, for breaking his promise to Tom and for relapsing back into his old habits.

-He once tried to hang himself during All-Stars after the episode aired, but was caught by Trevor before he suceeded. (Trevor kept it a secret for Jake's privacy.)

-He kept Ashley's hat after her elimination in All-Stars, And sleeps with it whenever he's alone.

-Jake began to develop self-loathing thoughts that were severe to the point where he thought Tom and Aiden wanted him dead.

-Back when he was suffering depression, he would always cut himself to "Punish" himself if he ever screwed up anything bad regarding his relationships.

-He felt like Ellie was right to blame him for his infidility with abusive ex.

-He has nightmares of people hating him and wanting him dead, which Tom tries to help by cuddling.

-Even then, Jake still feels guilty for hurting Tom and feels like he's gonna leave him, So Tom tries to assure him and comfort him, telling him he will never leave him ever again.

-Jake didn't tell Tom about his former suicidal habits after they reconiled their relationship and began dating again, because he didn't want him to make him feel even more guiltier than ever. (It wasn't long before he did, and luckily they both got therapy for it.)

Okay, This just got really depressing, Sooo... Here's a happy pic of Jake to cheer you up.

 Here's a happy pic of Jake to cheer you up