Chapter 4:Our first meeting

"𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴."

A blush crept through her face.Emotions that she had not felt in a long time was coming back to her.She had thought she had become numb to all this.But that's not seems to be the case.She had not felt anything for anyone after her two miserable heratbreaks.She had never been in a relationship.But she had already had feelings for not one but two people in her 20 years of age.She had her first crush when she was at school and another crush at college.But nothing worked in her favour.None of her crushes returned her feelings.But its partly her fault too.She had originally been a very timid girl.So she never had the courage to confess her feelings.She was never honest about her feelings to him.Though it was nothing more than a crush,she became too invested that she did everything to make them like her back.She was also sure that they also felt something for her.But they did not like her enough to confess to her.Its simply because the emotions they felt might not be of love.Anna could not take this rejection at all.She moved on from one crush to another after they got into a relationship.That's when she completely gave up on her crushes.She did not like playing the role of a homewrecker.She very much wanted to destroy or sabotage their relationships with their girlfriends.But that's not the kind of girl she is.Her first school crush was also a tall and charming guy.But he was very money minded.She did not even get much chances to talk to him in person but they had a good bonding through social media.But she was too taking it way too slow that he already got into a relationship with his co-claassmate who was a rich girl with a nice body.That broke her.It was her first time trying something like this yet it all ended in vain.She thought she could never get over him or nothing could move her heart after this.

But she fell in love again though it did not happen so fast.It did happen contrary to what she had thought.His name was Sean.She liked him more than her previous crush maybe because she got to be in the same class as him and got to see his beautiful face everyday.She had a feeling that it was more than just a crush this time.She liked everything about him.He was very kind to everyone.She liked that thing about him the most.She made some small talks with him and also talked to him everyday on socialmedia.She dropped him so many hints now and then for him to understand her true feelings of love for him.But he acted so obivious to everything.But she did not mind at all.She still had time.Enough time to make him fall for her.She thought that someday he will also come to like her.She liked the slow and steady progression of their relationship.But she had never thought that the thing she liked the most about him will also become the thing she will come to dislike the most.He was kind.But way too kind to everyone.He was a handsome guy.So many girls were after him and fawning over him.She had told some of her trusted friends about how she felt fo her crush.

Those people just could not keep this to themselves and had told everyone.Everyone strated ridiculing her.These girls were also well aware of her feelings for him but they did not even consider her feelings.She was okay with what others did to her.But she was not okay with what her crush was also doing.He also entertained them and talked to them all the same.Till that time she belived that she was someone special to him because of his kind words and sweet gestures.But it was all alie.She had become a big fool.She had been fooling herself all this time.Because she was blinded by love she could not think straight and stayed delusional till the very end.She did not want to think negatively about this.But she could not help but feel great disappointment.

She thought that her sean will push everyone away and put her first.But he only casted her away and not the others.She was more hertbroken than her previous love failure.Atleast that time she was too young and foolish to fully understand what is love.But now the same thing was happening to her and felt remorseful.She did not want to give up on him even when she felt so broken by his actions.Because she had liked him that much and had formed a very deep connection with him.She had come this far so she did not want to give up this easily and go back to living a normal life.She knows better than anyone that she could not do it.Not after being seen a lovestruck fool and a cheap person going after guys.She did not all those criticisms about her for things to end this way.