A huge day

~ Sunghoon's POV ~

"Your time's up, return the papers!" Mr. Lee said, as I went forward to hand him my answer sheet. I went out following the others.

"That was HARD." Jane said, placing her hands on her forehead.

"Yeah, but at least it's all over" Jisoo said, as we all nodded, agreeing to it.

I looked at Hana who was silent the whole time. She looked at me, causing an eye contact. She smiled at me which caught me off guard, but I managed to return it slightly.

"Let's go to the canteen?" Riki asked, and everyone nodded. We walked there. Hana and I were left behind as they all walked ahead of us. I took the moment to ask her about the dinner.

"Hey... Shall we go tonight?" I asked causing her to turn to me.

"The dinner? Yeah, I'm fine with it" She said, as I smiled in relief.

"Better take me to a good place" She said, hitting my arm. I laughed.

"C'mon, you know me!" I said, as she nodded before turning to the other side. 

We reached the canteen and got our lunch. Now that the exams are over, we were relaxed and talked about how we were spending the 1 week.

"I'm flying back to Japan" Hana said and we all nodded.

"Same" said Riki and Sakura. 

"What about you, Sumi?" Jane asked, as she looked up from her lunch.

"I'm just gonna stay with my grandparents in Daegu" She said and we nodded.

"Did your parents move here too?" Sakura asked her.

"My parents died from a plane crash" Oh. WHA- An oh left from everyone's mouth before going silent.

"I'm sorry!" Sakura said and Atsumi looked at her, smiling.

"It's okay" She said, holding her hands. The lunch went on with random topics to talk about. We all returned to our places and I packed my bag, the other three doing the same. I was looking for an outfit for tonight, my mind thinking of good dining places.

"What're you searching for?" Jisoo asked, and I decided to tell them.

"Umm... Actually I'm going for dinner with Hana" I said, unable to contain smile.

"AYEEEEEE" Jake screamed, joined by the other two, as my smile grew wider.

"I'm looking for an outfit for tonight" I completed.

"REST ASSURED BRO" Riki yelled, pushing me on the chair, as the other two hastily looked through my bag for a good fit.

After debating within themselves and not even considering me as a human, they came up with an outfit. I changed into it and not gonna lie, they have a good taste.

"THAT"

"IS"

"AMAZING." I smiled, blushing slightly. It was a beige loose fit pant, a dark brown shirt and it went well with my shoes and watch AND MY HAIRSTYLE. OMG I LOOK SO GOOD!!