A big reveal

~ Hana's POV ~

"I got a complaint about an assault and the wanted from this restaurant?" one of the cops said as I looked at them confused.

"Yes, sir. It was me who called." Sunghoon said, as I looked up at him, surprised.

The wanted, by that time, regained his strength and was about to flee away, but the other cops caught him and removed his cap and forced his head up, showing everyone his face. The people gasped, recognizing the face from the news earlier. They handcuffed him and looked at us.

"Come with us to the police station" One of the cops said and we followed them to the station.

By that time, I checked my phone and there were many missed calls from my brother and Shiroi. I called her, asking her to come to the station with my brother and that I'll tell what happened in detail. As I was shivering without my jacket, I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder and I looked at Sunghoon, who looked straight with an emotionless face.

"Did you notice him before?" I asked and he spared a glance at me, nodding.

"Yeah" He said, and I nodded, not daring to talk anymore. We reached the station.

"Here, file a complaint." The police said, as I told him what had happened.

"But sir, we can't take just an assault into consideration and add on things-" Okay now, WTF?! Is he really a cop? How can someone be so dumb?

"JUST an assault? Yeah, you'd say because no one would've sucked your dick without your consent-"

"Ma'am calm down" The inspector said.

"Add on things?" Hoon questioned, glaring at the police who said it.

"He's attempted to rape her when she was just 5! And also, we can press charges for stalking, breaking into the house AND the assault by law. I'm sure you all know it more than me. Also, the FBI themselves have reported that he's the suspect for kidnapping 5 girls." He added, as everyone in the room went silent.

"Let's talk about this in court-"

"Court? Why?" I heard Shiroi's voice as I saw Yudai and Shiroi crashing into the station... Along with Heeseung..?

~ Yudai's POV ~

I was in my room, talking to my colleagues in a meet while I heard my name being called. I muted myself and was ready to answer but she burst opened my room and came to me with a horror-stricken face. I was confused.

"Hana and I were just chatting as she said that the pervert was two tables behind them" I got up from my chair, curious. "And she stopped texting all of a sudden" I started fearing the worst. "I feel like something bad is happening-" AHH WHATT?!

"DID SHE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE SHE'S GOING?!" I asked, as I opened my phone to check her location, and it showed the noodle house.

"It's the noodle house-"

"Let's go" I said, rushing out of the house towards the restaurant. We both were running towards the place as Shiroi's phone chimed in a phone call.