the wave

"alright I'm going to get registered" jordan said

"ok see you later " matthew replied as jordan kiss him on the cheek.

"bye"

jordan got ready with her number as the speaker announced the first contestants.

"alright time for the championship to start! first contestants are 124, 890, 351, and 564" which was Jordan's number. so the contestants all checked in and started to paddle out and waited for the judges to announce the start. "good luck Jordan!"

"oh my god Anthony!?!?"

" heh break a~"

Anthony was cut off by the speaker announcing the start.

"3 2 1 surf!!!"

Jordan's hands digging hard into the water as she saw the other surfers already surfing on the huge waves. then she saw this massive wave comming right at her. it had to be the biggest wave she had ever seen in her life! "has to be 50ft tall!" jordan thought to her self. " I'm going for it!"

jordan scaled the wave and rode it beautify but half way through her board tiped forward and she flew into the water. recovering from the fall she got back on her board panting and she looked for another wave. she started paddling but she felt something under her so she stopped. everything went wrong as soon as she stopped. the bull shark shoot up and bit her leg as she went under. she tried too fight back but the shark wouldent buge but she managed to break free and get back on her board as she remembered that the bracelet she got from Matthew had a knife on it from there trip to Australia. with her leg gushing blood and the water turning red arround her she managed to jumped on the shark so she could penetrait the sharks body with the knife.by the time she ripped the shark open from the gill to the back it had already made enough commotion for everyone to watch in awe. Anthony managed to rush over by jordan when she finally killed the shark and everything was covered in blood. "jordan we need to get you to the hospital right now!"

"I.... k-k- ill...ed it" jordan said as she passed out and fell into the water

"Jordan!!!"