what do i do?

"you cant surf for the rest of your life..." she said as she stood me up and set me in my wheel chair. 

'so never again?'

'never...' 

'but what about my mom?!' i said bursting into tears.

'oh about your mom she's...dead.'

'NO IT CANT BE S-SHE CANT BE DEAD!' 

'jordan calm down honey its ok'

'I CANT CALM DOWN UGH F*** YOU!' i screamed as i ran out the door well more like limp-running but you get the idea. 

'jordan come back!!' anthony screamed as he ran after me. i was getting close to the beach when anthony caught up to me and 

grabbed my hand.

'jordan dont do anything i wouldent do'

'SHUT UP!' i said as i jerked away and kept moveing toward the beach.

'jordan...' he said as he grabbed my hand but now we where face to face.

'jordan i love you and i would hate to loose you...' 

'anthony i l-love you too... anthony whatch out!' i said jerking him out of the way.

'get out of the way jordon' matthew said with a pistol in hand.

'NO I WONT LET YOU KILL HIM' 

'I KNOW WHATS BEEN GOING ON SO F**** YOU' he said as he pushed me out of the way.

"YOUR FINISHED"

"NOOOO'

-BANG-

'no jordan nooo what did you do too her!?!?'

'F**** YOU'

-BANG-

thats was the last anyone saw of matthew. anthony and jordan where both barried on august 19 in miami, florida. jordan was about to finish high school and go to law enforcement school while anthony was finishing high school on a football scholorship. matthew carried his life on in kentucky but was short liven due to depression which he hung him self from the celing fan. 

hoped you guys liked the story!!! it was short but tell me how i did!