Lunch

iblis walked towards the gates and a guard stopped her saying "good evening, iblis. heading out on another job?" She looked at him and said, "oh hey Mike, yeah, the guild leader  sent me out on a personal one, he seemed suspicious about it though." Mike said, just be careful, word is that a black tiger has been attacking merchants and stealing their supplies. huh? holy shit! iblis save your anger for your job!"

She calmed down and said sorry Mike, I just knew knew the guild master knew what it was, but he never told me. Mike put his hand on iblis's shoulder and said, I'm sure he had a good reason. now go take care of it for us, and be careful." iblis walked through the gate and continued walking until her stomach grumbled. she looked down at it and said, that's right, I haven't eaten since breakfast. I might as well cook something up.

She grabbed a strap of her rucksack and took it off before taking out a cooking set and thought to herself, What should I make?

thinks for a minute and says, I'll just make myself a chicken and roast beef sandwich.  

iblis takes out of her bag the ingredients: 

3 tablespoons unsalted butter

3 tablespoons of unsalted butter

2 in a half tablespoons all purpose flour

1 and 1quarter cups of milk

1 in a half teaspoons of dijon mustard

a half teaspoon salt

6 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Place a pot over medium heat and melt butter.

Once butter has melted, add flour and whisk until no lumps remain.

Whisk milk, mustard and salt into mixture and continue to whisk together until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain, and mixture has slightly thickened.

Remove mixture from heat and stir in grated cheese, small handfuls at a time, until all cheese has been added and cheese sauce is smooth.

Stack a third of the roast beef onto the bottom bun of each burger. Pour a generous amount of cheese sauce over each sandwich and gently press bun tops onto each sandwich.