『 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲́ 』

Also I worked and finished this when this story was still not published

I like the way you RIZZ me, I can tell you miss me.. I can tell you— RIZZ RIZZ RIZZ RIZZ..

———
3rd person’s pov.
———

It wasn't usual to see Guest in a café, even though his friends describe him to be a more of a shut in. The café was usually full of people because most celebrities would order a drink from this café. Not to mention, the decoration and atmosphere inside was calming.

Today, there weren't much people so it was good for Guest to chill at this café. The reason why the café wasn't full today was mostly because of the weather, it was raining heavily this noon..

———
Guest’s pov.
———

The raining is pretty heavy today. It's cold.. I drive forward the street to the café my sister is working at. I got a umbrella for my sister since she forgot it earlier. It's nearly the café's close time so I went to her workplace early and pick her up, I haven't been in this café she worked at since it's usually full of people but my sister told me it wasn't full today because of the weather so it would be a perfect time for me to visit and enjoy a cup of coffee. I didn't really want to go but I was the only one who was available to pick her up..

After 20 minutes, I finally arrive and parked at the parking lot near the café. I took my sister's umbrella and open the cover outside of the car before I step out from the car, using my sister's umbrella to protect me from the rain. I close the door and went inside of the café, the temperature was warm which feel nice to my body after driving through the cold harsh weather. I close the umbrella and put it on the umbrellas placer, I softly sigh as I'm getting slightly sleepy from the weather. Weather like this always manage to make me want to sleep.

I look around at the café, it was like any normal café except that they have comfy couches instead of the normal seat. Weird, it would be hard for them to clean if one of the customer's drink spill on the couch. They have large windows that allow people to see outside, as well for people outside to see inside.

I decide to pick an empty table which is kind of near the window, the couch was really comfy and resting my back against it makes me relaxed. I saw my sister in the corner of my eyes as she serve a drink to a customer and she immediately catch me staring, which she smile sweetly and walk towards me. I decide to look up at the menu attached on the wall, Lavender, my little sister finally arrived and speak. “Guest! I didn't know you would actually come! So how is my workplace? Pretty nice, right? Well.. Except for the weather...” She was right on the last part, I look at her and speak up. “It is nice, though aren't you guys worried about the couch getting spilled?” Finally, I asked the question I wanted to ask upon entering this.. Nice café, I guess. Lavender chuckle lightly before answering my concern. “Nah, these couches are expensive and liquid-proof so don't worry about it.” Oh. I hummed lightly, just to respond to her.

“Soo, what would you like to drink?” Ah, right. I look at the menu again, scanning for one particular drink’s name. “I would like a black coffee, please.” Lavender sighed, I wonder what's wrong? “Man, I thought you were going to choose something different this time than those black bitter coffee.” Oh, so she's disappointed at that. Before I can open my mouth to say something, she beats me to it. “Alright, your drink will be here in no time.” She went to the register, telling the cashier about the order and pass it to the coffee maker.

Eh, I should distract myself something. I pull out my phone from my pocket and look at the time, 4:10 PM. We should be leaving at 5:30 PM because that's the time when her shift is over, I decide to scroll on media social, just to entertain myself for the time being. I hear footsteps approaching me, I looked up and stopped breathing.

In front of my eyes, I see a attractive guy serving my drink. He seems to be a waitress, I feel like something in me sparked as I stare into his beautiful eyes. His mouth is moving but I can't hear him speak, my heart beats was too loud in my ears. “Um, you're beautiful.” I feel my face heated up from embarrassment and I tried to look away from him, it worked. Oh my Lord, why did I say that..?! After a while, my heart calmed down and I looked at the waitress again. The waitress speak. “Um, are you okay now, sir? If so, here's your drink. If you need anything, please tell to the cashier in front and I'll be out here to assist you!” He smiled, his face seemed to be flushed just like mine. Ah, I should've just look at him when I compliment him. That way, I can see those adorable cheeks heats up. “And also, thanks for the compliment.. You're attractive too..” The waitress left before I can say something. I feel my face heats up more and I decide to look down at my phone, that waitress is beautiful. Those slightly messy orange yellowish short hair, those irresistible eyes and those lip.. Kissable and soft. His bo- Okay, I need to stop.

I can't believe, out of nowhere, I suddenly fell in love with this stranger. Was I put under a spell or something? Or am I just sick? My heart was beating rapidly when I saw him, I feel like I'm gonna get a heart attack if I look at him again.. I look towards the register and saw the beautiful waitress talking normally with the cashier as he stand beside her. I feel my heart pound rapidly and looked away, wow. I might actually get a heart attack if I look at him, I sigh and decide to pick up my hot black coffee. My hands were shaky from my sudden heart pounding earlier, I ended up spilling a little on the table and frown. I need a tissue. I decide to stand up and walk towards the register, luckily that waitress is not near her. “Hello, is there any chance that you guys have tissues? I spilled my drink.” I spoke my little problem, she only smiled and nodded. “We do, please wait at your table and a waitress will come to your table shortly to help you.” She said and I nodded, I went back to my seat and wait.

Hopefully, it's not that beautif.. Waitress. Even though part of me wants him.. The shaking in my hands stopped and I decide to sip my black coffee, it's not too hot like earlier so I decide to take a small sip. Shortly after, the same be.. Waitress again appear near my table and smiled, I can see him slightly flushed as he placed a tissue box in the middle of the table and wipe the small puddle of coffee. I feel my air getting sucked out as I just stare at the stranger, heavily blushing at the sight of his face. He noticed and gets more flushed than before, he took a clean tissue from the tissue box and wrote something on it. After he wrote it, he put it in front of me and makes a hand gesture; call me. He left and went to the register, high-five the cashier and talked happily to her. I was speechless and finally breathed in oxygen again.

Damn, I can't believe how foolish I look in front of him. I look down on the tissue he left for me, it was his number and his name. Noob, huh? I take the tissue and stuff it to my pocket, my cheeks calmed down as well as my heart. I look away and shyly smile, taking a sip of my coffee. I'll definitely text him later.

———
Guest’s pov, in the car.
———

“Sooo.. You like that new waitress, hmmm??” Lavender teased, apparently he saw me getting flustered at Noob and now she's going to tell everyone later in the house. I sigh, getting annoyed at my sister's tease. “Shut up.” I said coldly with a hint of threat in my voice, she only laugh and continue teasing me.

I love my sister and all but her playful personality is sure damn annoying sometimes.

———

Words: 1437(Only story and the thing that announce pov)

Day(s) taken: 2 days

The gay are gaying (???)

-she