Billy the Window Raider

A teenage girl's room, neat and dark. On the bed, amongst old, untouched stuffed animals, lie opened school books. The camera pans to a desk against the wall where Nicolle Prescott, a young girl of 17, sits, her face glued to the computer monitor in front of her. She's comfortable in a big T-shirt and shorts. Her hands are at work, typing feverishly, when suddenly she hears a noise behind her. She turns abruptly, eyeing an open window across the room. A scratching sound. She stands and moves toward it. Sidney sticks her head out of the window. The wind hits her face as a shadow appears just to the left of her, a hand reaches out, grabs her, and suddenly, a figure is on top of her. She throws her elbow back to meet his gut.

"You know, even though I acted like a typical horror movie protagonist, I had really good hair." Nicolle says, accepting a fist bump from Randy. 

"Hey, it's just me." Nicolle looks up to see Billy Loomis, a young, strapping boy of seventeen. A star quarterback/ class president type of guy. He sports a smile that could last for days. "Billy? What are you doing here? My dad's in the other room." He pushes himself through the window the rest of the way. "Sorry, I'll be quick." The bedroom door bursts open. The doorknob catches on the open closet door behind it, jamming it, holding it in place. "What's going on in there?" A voice is heard.

"Who's that?" James asks. "Neil Prescott, my adopted father." Nicolle answers as she sends a small smile to Sirius and Remus, who return it.

Billy quickly rolls out of sight behind the bed. Sidney unjams the door to reveal Mr. Prescott, late 40's, a severe presence. A distracted man, nervous and pre-occupied. "Are you okay?" Nicolle quickly fixes her hair, "Can you knock?" Her father raises an eyebrow, "I heard screaming." "No, you didn't." He scans the room and, when he finds nothing, reluctantly replies, "No? Oh, well... I'm hitting the sack. My flight leaves first thing in the morning. Now the expo runs all weekend so I won't be back til Sunday. There's cash on the table, and I'll be staying at the Raleigh Hilton..." and, as if she's heard this a million times, Nicolle cuts him off, "... down by the airport ..."  He finishes, "... so call if you need anything." He takes a quick breath and scans the room again before saying, "I could have sworn I heard screaming."

Nicolle quickly distracts him with a hug, "Have a good trip." He smiles, "Sleep tight, sweetie." He leaves, closing the door behind him, and Billy pops up, using a weird voice, "Close call." Nicolle whacks his arm, "What are you doing here?" He gives her a smirk, "It occurred to me, I haven't snuck through your window in a while."

"He shouldn't be sneaking through your window at all." Sirius states. Nicolle looks over at him, "He doesn't anymore, if it makes you feel better." she smirks. Gale whacks her side with the back of her arm, and Randy purses his lips to contain his smile.

"Well, now that that it's out of your system.." Billy wanders around her room."And I was home, bored, watching television, The Exorcist was on, and it got me thinking of you." Nicolle furrowed her eyebrows, "And how exactly does possessed little girls get one thinking of their girlfriend?" Billy stops and turns to her, "It was edited for TV. All the good stuff was cut out and I started thinking about us and how two years ago, we started off kinda hot and heavy, a nice solid "R" rating on our way to an NC17. And how things have changed and, lately, we're just sot of...edited for television." she sits on her bed, "Well, if you're here for that, you're gonna be disappointed."

Randy lets out a laugh, "Y'know, I like Derek a lot more. He doesn't sneak in your room at night." Billy's head snaps over to them. Who was Derek? Were they not together in the future?

"No, no." She snuggles up next to him, planting a kiss on his lips, passionate and gentle. He, however, reacts like a shark, moving on top of her, his hands everywhere as he presses into her Nicolle breaks away. "Time to go, pretty boy." He moves to the window. She follows and gives him a kiss goodnight. Sweet and simple. "Get out of here."

Author's Note

Hi!

8 Laffy-Taffy's and 2 episodes of Brooklyn 99 later, and here's the next chapter. This one is short and sweet, only about 752 words

As you can probably guess, Nicolle will be different from Sidney. So, I hope that's okay. Also, who should Nicolle end up with?

Until next time loves ❤️

-Lils <3