walls of dirt

"do you need me to go with you to the place?" yauro asked y/n. he was currently sprawled across her couch while she was fixing up her hair in the loft floor above.

"nah, you're not apart of the job so you can't. not in a rude way, i just don't wanna get in trouble like last time." she answered with a sigh, fluffing up her hair with puffed cheeks since it didn't look right. she sprayed more dry shampoo, raking her hands through it more until it looked more voluminous. she was currently wearing a tight leather skirt, a camouflage tank top with a leather jacket to match her bottoms, and tights under the skirt paired with black worn out boots. this was her typical go-to outfit for missions and jobs, considering the fact her boots are insanely worn out.

"yeah, i guess. i should get going, i need to cook dinner for yume. good luck y/n,"

yauro pushed himself off her couch, stretching his bones with a groan after laying there for a good hour. y/n shouted a farewell from upstairs, soon hearing a click of her door closing. she stuffed some money into the pocket of her jacket, along with her phone, before running down her stairs and grabbing her keys. she made sure she didn't forget anything before heading out her door and down the hall to the elevator.

6:32 pm, she checked the time. she would make it a few minutes early to the meeting place with giran, he didn't like when people were late after all. she rummaged in her pockets, finding a old but still unopened nutrition bar tucked in deep. she munched on the granola bar during the lengthy walk, finishing it just as she arrived at a dark alley.

it was sunset now, and the shadows were taking over. y/n found the hidden entrance of the spot, acknowledging a intimidating man posted at the door. she nodded her head, getting the same action back as he opened the loud metal door, signaling her arrival. her boots creaked across the floorboards, the slam of the metal door not startling her or anyone else in the room. she noticed two new figures conversing with giran, a tall male with spiky black hair and a girl smaller than her with spiky blonde buns. the three now focused their attention on the imposing girl's appearance, scanning over her carefully.

her hands were stuffed in her pockets, an intimidating expression laid upon her face as she looked at them with low, narrowed eyes. suddenly, the blonde small girl in a schoolgirl uniform lunged towards y/n with a needle, but before she could connect anything her forehead was slammed against a dirt wall. the blonde winced in pain as the wall was quickly brought down, the floorboard that was on top of the mineral placed back as if it never moved.

"ow.."

"seriously? letting your other goods attack me isn't nice giran," y/n grinned, walking past the short girl and towards giran who grinned back, showcasing his missing tooth in the front.

"dabi, toga, this is kinoshita y/n. y/n, dabi and toga. you'll all be brought to lov to be approved now, got it?" giran introduced them all. dabi was the tall man with spiky black hair, but y/n could now see his charred skin and intense blue eyes scanning her up and down with a scrutinizing gaze.

"how old is that girl, she looks no older than 13.." y/n looked back to see the mentioned teen behind her with the same menacing smile she's had the whole time.

"i love the way you look.. let me have your blood please?" toga begged in a way that concerned y/n making her shake her head before facing giran again.

"she's 16! now since we're all here, let's get going." giran exclaimed, strutting his way back out the door with the other three following behind reluctantly. during the short walk to the league of villains hideout, toga continued to pester and cling to y/n about her blood while dabi kept his mouth shut. as the four got closer to their destination, giran quickly lit a cigarette, taking a few puffs before stopping.