Chapter 11

(Nobody's POV)

Jennie ran through the hospital corridors, her mind a whirlwind of fear and desperation. As she reached the main entrance, Irene and Seulgi arrived. Noticing Jennie sprinting away, Irene immediately stepped in front of her and caught her in a tight embrace, preventing her from fleeing.

Jennie collapsed into Irene's arms, her energy completely spent. All that could be heard were her gasps for air. Seulgi rushed over to help Irene support Jennie's limp form.

Irene saw Jennie still in her hospital clothes, her hand bleeding from the abrupt removal of the IV. Realizing Jennie had left without being discharged and had just awoken from a six-day coma, she tightened her grip.

As Irene assessed the situation, Jisoo, Lisa, Rosie, Jennie's mom, Dr. Wang, and two nurses came running towards them.

Dr. Wang and the nurses quickly took charge, stabilizing Jennie, who was now slipping in and out of consciousness. They gently placed her on a gurney and rushed her back inside the hospital.

---

Hours later, Jennie lay unconscious in the intensive care unit, her condition critical. Monitors beeped steadily, tracking her vital signs, while her friends and family gathered anxiously in the waiting room.

Dr. Wang approached the group, his expression grave. "Jennie is in a very fragile state," he said. "The stress and physical exertion have worsened her condition. Her cancer has aggressively spread, and her body is struggling to cope."

Tears filled everyone's eyes. Jisoo, clinging to hope, asked, "Is there anything more we can do?"

"We're doing everything we can," Dr. Wang replied. "But Jennie needs rest and strength to fight this battle. We must monitor her closely and provide her with the best care possible."

---

As the hours turned into days, Jennie's friends and family took turns keeping vigil by her bedside. They spoke to her softly, hoping their words would reach her and provide some comfort.

One evening, Rosie sat by Jennie's bed, holding her hand. "You have to fight, Jennie. We all need you. You're so strong, and we believe in you," she whispered, her voice breaking.

Jisoo, standing by the window, wiped away her tears. "Remember all the plans we made, all the dreams we talked about? You can't give up now."

Lisa placed a reassuring hand on Jisoo's shoulder. "She's a fighter. She'll pull through."

---

Despite the dire circumstances, there was a sense of unity and love that filled the room. Each person present was determined to support Jennie through this ordeal, their collective strength becoming a beacon of hope.

Dr. Wang continued to provide updates, and the medical team worked tirelessly to stabilize Jennie's condition. Slowly, signs of improvement began to appear.

Jennie's breathing steadied, and her vital signs showed slight but promising progress. The fight was far from over, but with her friends and family by her side, Jennie had a fighting chance.

---

Weeks later, Jennie's eyes fluttered open. The room was dim, the soft beeping of machines the only sound. She saw Rosie asleep in a chair beside her bed, Jisoo and Lisa talking quietly in the corner, and her mom holding her other hand, eyes closed in silent prayer.

She squeezed her mom's hand weakly, prompting her to open her eyes and gasp in relief. "Jennie, you're awake!"

Rosie stirred and blinked awake, her face lighting up when she saw Jennie's open eyes. "You're back, Jennie," she whispered, tears of joy streaming down her face.

Jisoo and Lisa rushed over, their expressions a mix of relief and happiness. "Welcome back," Lisa said, her voice choked with emotion.

Jennie looked confused at the people around her and said "who are you?, Where am i?".