| Overprotective | 🍬🎀 INTERRUPTED SEX

Bottom: Akira Abe
Top: Nujiro Asahi
____

This is honestly my first time writing a BL... Haha, I hope you all will give me a chance.

Enjoy!

____

• "Nuji... We're in public."

Akira points out. Nujiro was all up on Akira's small figure, his arms around him, and kept his face in the crack of Akira's neck.

"I don't care..."

He murmured under his breath, making Akira sigh at his possessiveness. Akira slowly leaned back into Nujiro's chest and made sure that he belonged to him.

"I belong to you, alright? You know how loyal I can be. Right?"

Said the smaller boy, assuring his tall boyfriend— or soon-to-be husband. Nujiro made eye contact with Akira, pulling him even closer and making him sit on his lap.

Currently, they are in an event where the most famous– or rich people, are invited. Akira was a famous figure-skater while Nujiro was a famous Lawyer, practically also handsome and rich.

And the situation between them? Akira was caught talking to another man instead of Nujiro, and that made him pissed and annoyed. So now Akira is sitting on Nujiro's lap as Nujiro tightly and possessively holds him.

"... Just a reminder on what will happen if you talk to someone else than me."

Nujiro whispered in Akira's (sensitive) ear, hitching his hot breath on it as Akira shivered and flinched at the sudden whispers. The small boy furrows his brows in annoyance, knowing that his boyfriend knew his ear was sensitive.

"Sorry..."

He whispered back, instantly hiding his flustered face in the taller male's chest, embarrassed that his boyfriend got the best of him.

Nujiro chuckled at his victory, caressing and kissing the top of the bottom's head. Loving the affection he gave to his cute little boyfriend.

"I'm just joking... You're so cute, Aki."

Nujiro mentions, looking down at Akira like he was a cat. Knowing this, Akira got annoyed and angry at his words, perking his head up from Nujiro's chest and stating:

"I-I'm not cute! Do you know how famous I am?! A cold-hearted figure-skater is never cute!"

He immediately protested, hating the fact that he was being called cute. Nujiro was a bit surprised about his tantrum and protest, making him smirk and chuckle at his cuteness.

"... You're so cute, it's making me hard."

Nujiro whispered with a seductive look on his face, licking his lips and shooting up his brows multiple times, pointing out something. Akira knew what he meant and covered his flustered face.

"Not here, dumbass!!"

Akira whisper-shouted behind his hands, as Nujiro's hands traveled to Akira's wrists and removed his hands away from his red face. Akira frowned, not wanting to make his red and flustered face obvious.

"Now now... don't hide your face, darling. You're too pretty to hide it."

Nujiro teased before lifting Akira in his arms, making Akira squeak as the taller male begged a servant for a VIP private room.

"We'll be alone for a little while... if you know what I mean."

Nujiro teases again, his cheeks red and seductive as he licks his teeth and lips, glancing down at Akira's... well, area.