Chapter 1

POV: Tia

"Tiana are you hungry"? "My dad ask". No I'm not hungry dad "I replied".

I just got home from work and my dad ask if I was hungry and I said no. I went my room and wen t to the bathroom, take off my clothes and take shower for an hour. I came out of the bathroom with my towel around me.

My phone start ringing I look and see that is was Mia who was calling so answer the call.

"Hey girl are you coming to this party with me tonight"she said

"Where is this party keeping " I ask

"It keeping in Ohco Rios" she said

"Yes I'm coming is Gio go to the party" I ask

"Maybe my brother is coming" she said

"So who bringing us to the party then" I ask
Before she could answer "I'm going to ask Gio to come to the party and bring us to the party. I said

"Cool do that I'm going to get ready and text mi what he coming to up us up" Mia said

We end the call and I search for Gio an my phone after I fine him I called him he answered in the first rings.

"hey what's up" he said

"Nth I was wondering if you could come to this party with me and your sister tonight" I said

"Sure where is it keeping" he said

"It's keeping in ohco Rios" I said

"Ok I'm going to get ready and I will pick you guys up in one an a half hour." he said

"Called me when you reach at my house bye" I said

I texted Mia and tell her that said Gio will pick us up in one an a half hour. She texted me and said that I must wear something sexy. I ok.

I went in my closet and pick out an outfit it was sexy and beautiful once I was finish I do my makeup and I put on my clothes with a white shoes my clothes were white as well.

This is my outfit

POV: Gio

"Bossy we find the boy"duppy said

"Alright me a come, put him in one of the room and tie him up " I said to duppy

After duppy came to my office and said him find the boy that make my mother shout.

"Ah we ago page him and see what going on"

After we reach him and see wah gawn I warn him say if him ever do it again mi a go kill him.

After that I was driving home and I got a call from Tia about this party she wait me to and I tell her that I would pick up in one an a half hour.

When I reach home I take off my clothes and went to the bathroom and take shower. When finished take a shower.

I went to my closet and found an outfit to wear and a shoe to match. When I finish get ready I text my sister to her I'm on my way.

An of course mi know say a Mia tell Tia bout one party in ohco rios.

This is my outfit

I left my home thirty minutes later I called Mia and tell her I'm at her house gate

I left my home thirty minutes later I called Mia and tell her I'm at her house gate. Five I see her closing her door and she came smiling and went in the car.

"Hey" she said

"Hey what's up you good" I said

She said yes and I drove off and we continue talking.

HEY GUYS THIS MY FIRST BOOK AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY CHAPTER ONE MORE CHAPTERS IS ON ITS WAY.

Please don't forget to vote 🗳️.