Episode two: Bandits raiding!

Derrick slowly backed up from the men, but the bandit leader grabs onto derricks head and lifts him up from the ground "look what we got here boys! A kid who thinks he's tuff" the wader laughed out "LET ME GO YOU GORILLA!" Derrick squirmed and k lied around as the bandits all laughed out "go kill them all" the leader demanded as the other bandits flood into the village plundering and slaughtering villagers.
Derrick falls to the ground and rubs the back of his head James runs over to Derrick and lifted him from the ground "get up" James said as the bandit leader kicked James in the head hard cracking his skull "stay down boy!" The bandit leader yelled James cried out hard holding onto his head "THAT HURT!!" James cried out as the bandit leader pulled out his dagger "then this should cure it" the bandit leader said and stabbed James in the throat.
The sounds of villagers screaming could be heard from the wheat fields as the bandits were slaughtering everyone.

Derricks eyes begun to glow red as he stood up growling "back for more?" The bandit asked as he goes to lick Derrick but he grabbed onto the bandits foot "how could a five year old stop me!" The bandit said as Derrick went into a rage mode powered by his demon powers.
Derrick yanked the bandits leg off.
"Here you want it?" Derrick asked and shoved the bone into the bandits throat.
Derrick stood up now covered in blood as he slowly walked to the village where the other bandits were.

-hours-

Derrick was passed out on a pile of bandit corpses the village was burnt down as there were no survivors sense he blacked out he would have no memory on the attack when he wakes up.

-years later-
[days after Derrick killed Lucifer]

Derrick sat upon the throne of hell as he was watching demons working and torturing the souls of the damned he had started laughing while listening to the souls screaming.