Chapter 2

A car honking was soon heard as Michelle wants the living room wearing a floral top with jeans as the two sisters walk outside as there sorority sisters pull up at the lodge as the girls get out of the car.

Sharon had brown hair as she had it pulled up wearing white rolling stone shirt with a v cut and plaid mini skirt over her leather pants with knee high boots and glasses "shit this place is sweet"she says walking around the car.

As jack gets out she had long curly brown hair wearing jeans with a purple thin strap top with a swirl in the middle and tennis shoes as Dana and Kelly get out Dana who had light brown curly hair wore a coat over her brown top with red jeans and heels as Kelly who had blonde hair wore jeans with a jack and red top with shoes "you have got to be kidding me"she says I'm awe as they talk about the lodge and trees before they see the sisters walk over.

"So glad you guys are here"Michelle says before the girls all hug before Sharon ran to the lodge chanting I got to pee making them shake there heads with smiles before they all head inside not knowing the dangers that lay before them.

Soon it was starting to get dark as Dana was struggling with her suite case as Alex jugs over "here let me help you"she says grunting as she helps Dana move her suit case before Kelly joins to help.

"Jesus Christ what is in this thing"Alex grunts.

"Party favors "Dana says with a smile as they set it on a table by Michelle and Sharon as she admired the house as sharon walks down the hallway"holey shit they have a hot tub! This house is amazing "jack says with a smile.

"This house is badass when you said you guys were hiding out in a secluded cabin I was expecting it to be a little more you know evil deadish creaky walls and shit like that"sharon says.

"Well there is a really cool story about the old cabin that was here until it became uncool and tragic."Alex says as she helps Michael light candles as they sit in front of the fire place as there friends gather around to listen Dana and Kelly took off there coats.

"She's right it was little rustic cabin but it burned down a few years ago then our family built this one right on top of the old one we've had a place here since like the eighteen hundreds or something."Michelle explained.

"So how did it burn down "Dana asked.

"No one knows our grandmother died in the fire"Michelle says.

"Oh I'm sorry"Dana asked feeling guilty on asking.

"No it's okay we and our grandmother weren't that close but I remember us coming here as kids all the locals were scared of her because they thought she was some medium or something and could talk to spirits see into other worlds"Michelle says.

"I still think she was crazy even tho I don't really remember much from that part of my childhood so "Alex says with a shrug.

"I know Alex but are family does have a history of clairvoyance "Michelle says.

"Seriously you too"sharon asked in shock and impressed as the sisters nod there heads agreeing.

"You two never told us about that"Dana says.

"There nothing to tell"Michelle says with a smile as Alex gives her a raised eyebrow knowing she remembers a for bits more then she did as he gives in "okay when we were kids and mostly when we were here sometimes me and alex would get these visions we would see things our grandmother said they were troubled souls"as Michelle explained alex was lost in her thoughts about that weird nightmare.