Chapter 3

Michelle gets up sitting the candles on the fireplace mantel "I wish I still had these visions today I obviously didn't see any of this shit coming maybe I'm cursed "she says wrapping her arms around her self.

"No none of this is your fault it's that assholes fault your not cursed Michelle one day you'll find the right guy until then we are gonna cheer you up and party"Alex says as they try and comfort Michelle see her sister and Ryan were together for four years.

"I was with him for four friggin years. We should have been planning our wedding by now why did he have to cheat on me"Michelle says plopping onto the couch guessing her self as Dana sits in front of the fire place while Alex sits on the floor next to her sister Kelly on the end of the couch as jack stands behind it.

"Sometimes people just change"Kelly says making them look at her.

"What is that supposed to mean like what he got tied of me"Michelle asked. Sharon messed with her nails" look a guy Would stick his dick in a warm bread basket if he could get off. They're fucking filthy animals babe"Veronica says.

"Jack "Sharon says.

"Well not all of them I mean my Brian is a prince "Dana says as Sharon scoffs as she leans her head on her hand.

"Oh yes I'm sorry of course everyone is an animal except brain your Brian is a two by four"Veronica says as jack and Alex bust out laughing as as Sharon holds a hand to her head "like omg Dana he is so dull come on tell me you don't see that the guy makes the accountants look like fucking rock stars"Veronica says as jack laughs again.

Dana chuckles "you know what you're just jealous because your still single and with that mouth of yours you'll probably always be"she says flipping Sharon off with a smile.

"I'm single by choice ladies all I need are booty calls I personally don't need a man to validate me"Sharon says with a smile as Dana sits up.

"Validate me? What are you trying to say"Dana asked before soon the two get into an argument before Kelly walks over to break them apart before Michelle starts to laugh "oh my god this is like we're back in Ferris hall again this is way to funny" she say as she talks about old times before an old vent was shown leading to the basement as something dark was heard whispering under a plastic construction wall as it moves before dana and sharon made up before soon start to party.

Music was heard loudly as they pop bottles of champagne as Alex drinks out of a bottle as she danced around as Kelly took pictures as they girls drunk and have fun letting loose before they were shown doing shots as Alex downs her before slamming the glass as she cheers before Michelle was shown dancing on a table drunk as Sharon joined her as the others laugh as Alex drinks some more as they continue to party.

Back down in the basement something dark and evil moves underneath the plastic construction wall sheet as whispering is heard before black like smoke slithers fro out underneath as it travels into the vents as the girls continue to party.

"We're omega deltas! The boys can kiss our asses!"the cheer with laughter as they drink and dance as the outside of the cabin was shown.