Beyoncé
"Mhmmm. & what's in it for me?" I asked as Blue & Brooklyn tried to bribe me into telling Nicki about Brook's song. "Umm happy daughters!" Brooklyn exclaimed as I chuckled. "I'll see what I can do. Now take my damn clothes off." I said as Brook smacked her lips. "They big as hell anyways." She said. "Matter fact go stand in front of Nic car, ima take ya picture." I said as she nodded.

"Pose." I said as she did as told.

"They'd fit if I where a little taller

"They'd fit if I where a little taller. Hell they look too big for you too." She said as I laughed. "That's bc they are too big for me. Them Jay clothes. He left all his shit when we divorced & I just decided to kept it for myself." I said as she frowned. "Does my mom know?" She asked as I shrugged. "I don't know. It's not like I actually wear them tho. That's why there in the closet in the last drawer." I said as she nodded.

Once we came back inside, I saw Nicki. Brooke shot me a look & I sighed. "I need to talk to you about something.  Well more so ask you about something." I told Nic as she nodded. "Mkayyy." She said. We went up to my room & I laid down on the bed. "Sit up w them outside clothes on. Your house or not, you know I don't play that. Either take your shirt & pants off or sit at the edge. That's nasty bae." She said as I giggled. I took my shirt & pants off, leaving me in some boxers & a pink sports bra. "Now you're distracting me with your bodyyyyy." She whined as I smacked my lips.

"Baby can I talk?" I asked as she nodded. "Mhm i'm listening sexy." She said. "Okay so Brooke asked me to talk to you about her music interests. She said someone not saying who, but someone asked her to be on their song. She wanted me to ask you if you'd be okay w her being on the song. Now before I let you hear the snippet of the song, you gotta listen to it before you say your opinion." I said as she nodded. "We'll see." She said as I rolled my eyes & played the snippet.

As the snippet played I saw her bopping her head to it. I'm guessing she liked it. Once the song went off I looked at her for an answer. "The song is cute. But it's nasty. & Brooke is only 16 she shouldn't even wanna be on a song like this. My answer is no. I love Brooke & ima support her with whatever but this choice of a song is just not it for her age. What if it blows up, ppl gone be looking at me stupid for allowing her to say stuff like that." She said as I nodded. "Yeah well I mean she's almost 17, you gotta let her live some Nic. Just think ab it. She ain't gone be a baby forever. You see I don't even try to baby Blue bc she's not a baby no more." I said as she scoffed. "Yeah & how'd that turn out for her?" She asked as I frowned. "Wym?" I asked. "You know what I'm talking about Beyonce. I can't be a grandma at 32. That's just not gonna happen." She said as I just sighed. "I hear you." I said.

"I hope you do. Bc my answer is no." She said as I nodded. "Mhm." I hummed out. "Why do I feel like y'all still gonna go behind my back & do the song?" She asked as I shrugged. "Mm no." I said. "Think I'm playing Beyoncé. Let me find out." She said as I nodded. "Shut up & come here." I said as she stood up. "I'm not coming no where. I gotta go cook." She said. "Oh so you cooking for us tonight wifey?" I asked as she just blushed. "Mhmmmm." She said as I laughed. "I hope you know what you doing." I said jokingly. "Mhm but listen to who's talking. Non cooking having ass bitch." She said as I walked up to her.

"Non cooking ass what?" I said pushing her against a wall. "I have to go cook." I said with an attitude as I shrugged. "Man fuck that food. Whatchu call me?" I said as she sighed. "Nothing daddy." She mumbled. I roughly started kissing on her neck as she moaned lowly. "I'm still a bitch?" I asked against her neck. "N-n-n-no." She stuttered as I chuckled & let her go. "So you just gone leave me dripping like this?" She asked as I laughed. "Mmmmm yup. Now go cook baby. Me & the girls are hungry." I said as she smacked her lips.

"Man fuck that, y'all better go find something to cook. No better yet, YOU better go find something to cook." She said as I laughed. "You mad at me baby? I'm sorry come here." I said as she pouted. "No leave me alone. I gotta job to handle." She said as she went to the bathroom. She better not.

"Babyyy open the doorrrr." I said tryna hold my laughter in. "No." She said as i muffled my laugh down. "I'm sorry. Ima make it up to you, just open the door." I said as I didn't get a response. I laughed & left her alone. I walked downstairs & I saw Brooke sitting on the couch on her phone. "Where's Blue?" I asked.

"In her room. I stayed down here to see what my mom would say. So what's she say?" She said as i sighed. "She said no Brooke. I even played the snippet & she said no. She said you were too young to be singing about shit like that." I said as she smacked her lips. "I knew she wouldn't understand. She always want me to be a baby. I'm not as innocent as she thinks." She said mumbling the last part so I couldn't hear it. "What's that last thing you said? Brooklyn I do everything I can't for your ungrateful ass. Hell I even moved from New York back to Houston when I found out I was pregnant with you. I did all that for you bc I didn't want you to grow up how I did. I don't want my 16 year old daughter to have a baby at 14 & 16 like i did. So excuse me if I'm too strict on you. You know what I don't even care no more fuck it. Go do the fucking song. Go have your fun, just don't come running to me whenever you see how hard shit rlly can get. I'm done Brooklyn." Nicki yelled as I jumped at little. We didn't hear nor see her coming downstairs.

"You fucking tripping." Brooklyn tried to mumbled but we still heard her. Nicki snatched her up so quick & walked out my house. I heard a door slam & I looked outside to see Nic pulling out my driveway. Damn Brooklyn.