Forgettable poem

Joong Achen chased me for two years and spoiled me for five years.

Five years ago, he was about to die in the line of duty, and his body was gone.

Today, five years later, Joong Archen chased me for two years and spoiled me for five years.

Five years ago, he was about to die in the line of duty, and his body was gone.

Today, five years later, Captain Arm personally called me, and he said, Joong Archen got found, and he is alive well, but he is just getting married.

When I went to that town, Captain Arm and others kept trying to persuade me, but I didn't give up.

I rubbed the ring on my hand; he proposed to me; he is my fiancé; how can he marry another man?

After ten hours, the four of us finally arrived in the town.

"There."

Captain Arm pointed to a homestay called Sunflower, which had been unknown because of a set of photos taken by tourists and suddenly became popular. In that group of photos, the boss, who suddenly appeared on camera, attracted countless fans. Although there was only one side face, it was enough to make a group of people crazy.

Captain Arm glanced at me and said, "He doesn't remember anything; he must..."

I stared at the door; my senses were lost.

When Captain Arm pushed the door open, a crisp sound sounded from the conch's special wind chimes.

In front of me was a large yard, with a cobblestone path leading only to the house, a huge swing in the yard, a golden retriever, and many cats, and I looked at the little animals in amazement.

Suddenly, a man came out from behind a curtain made of shells, and the man was tall and long-legged, with firm and smooth arms under the black T and a clean and neat contour of the side face.

At the sight of him, my body froze uncontrollably, my back was numb, my head was buzzing, and my body functions seemed to be lost in an instant. I could only stare at the man in front of me with all my might.

I've seen people who are like Joong Archen, but I know at a glance that he is not my archen.

The person in front of me is far from my boy; his face is more mature than the young man's Joong Archen's facial features, more angular, and more cold.

I couldn't help but get closer and closer, until I saw the red rope around his neck.

"Joong...Archen..." I held back my crying and called out his name softly, for fear of scaring him away.

He looked up at me, and there was a look in his eyes that was extremely unfamiliar.

"What?"

"Joong Archen..." I can barely tell his name.

The man looked at me indifferently and said, "I'm sorry, you might recognize the wrong person."”

But I can forget everything in my life, but I won't forget Joong Archen, because he is my half-life.

Captain Arm hurriedly pulled me. "Excuse me, is there any room available?"

Joong crossed his arms and carefully examined us. "Yes, how many rooms do you want?"

"Two."

"Come in!"

He turned his head and walked straight into the house without looking at me, and I naively thought that if he saw me, he would think of me as long as he saw me! Everything will be different. But he looked at me with a strange and sharp look, and I was a little disgusted.