4

Jason was back outside helping Mary finish up planting when Heather came out, she wasn't nearly as put together as when she had arrived, her new look of tight clothes was gone and she was only wearing an oversized hoodie that was no doubt Jaxsons, her face was stained with sweat streaks. But she also had a big smile on.
  So how was your study date get a lot accomplished? Jason asked with a smirk.
It was great she said I'll tell you about it later on the way home. And guess what Jaxson is going to take Stef to the game tomorrow night and we can double date with them.
That caught Jason off guard he was enjoying their new arrangement but he wasn't sure how Stephanie was going to fit into it or if he wanted another person knowing about it.
Well I think we are all done, Mary said bringing Jason's mind back to where he was, thank you so much for your help today.
No problem anytime, Jason told her
Well I'm sure I can find some other projects for you when you are waiting for the study group if you have time. Mary said smiling
I'm definitely willing to help you out, Jason told her then Heather thanked her for letting them study at the house.
Well you're welcome any time dears but even I know you don't tell Jaxson what to do so if he wants you here I don't get much say about it she added with a little laugh.
One the way home Jason and Heather talked about their day, so what do you think Mary meant by her comment about not telling Jax what to do? Jason asked her
Heather thought for a moment then said, I'm not for sure but I don't think mine is the only sore butt that was in that house on our first study night.
You mean you think Jaxson spanks his mom to? Jason said somewhat astonished by the idea of it.
I'm pretty sure he does, Heather said like it was just a normal everyday thing.
So what is the plan of having a double date with Stef about our you sure that's a good idea? Jason asked changing to another troubling subject.
I thought it would be fun for us to go out with some friends don't you want to go? Heather said getting a worried look on her face.
No I agree it could be fun but what about our relationship dynamic with Jax isn't this going to be a little difficult? Jason asked her
It will be fine and it'll stay our secret unless things get serious between them, and Jaxson said as long as we are on our best behavior everything will be fine, Heather told him with her big smile back on her face that he couldn't say no to even if he wanted to. Then she gave him a kiss good night and headed out of his car to her house.
As he drove home Jason contemplated why Heather had said about we being on their best behavior and not her but decided not to read anything into it.

The next day Jaxson sat with Heather, Jason and Stephanie at lunch instead of he's usual place and they all laughed and joked like old friends, Jason was starting to get excited about their double date instead of worrying about it. They decided (or actually Jaxson told them) that he would drive and pick each of them up at their houses at six, he said he was going to get Jason first so they could talk then Heather then Stef.
Jason was curious what Jax wanted to discuss with him as he gave no hints. After school and work Jason was still getting ready when Jax pulled into his driveway, Jason's mom answered the door and let him in and told Jax that Jason was still getting ready but go head to his room.
Jason was a little startled when his door opened and Jax was standing there looking at him in just the towel he had put on out of the shower, oh hay Jax I'll be out in just a second, Jason told him, but Jax had a unhappy look on his face that concerned Jason.
I told you that I would be here at six to pick you up I expected you to be ready this isn't a very good way to start the evening,Jax said in a calm but strict voice that sounded like when he had scolded Heather about her clothes a few days ago.
I'm sorry , Jason said , it'll just take a few minutes for me to get dressed, something about what was happening was worrying Jason but also exciting him being chastised by Jaxon.
Well get dressed and we will have our talk right now, Jaxon said still in a very serious voice,
Jason awkwardly dropped his towel and started dressing in front of Jaxson.
Jaxson started explaining some new things to Jason as he was dressing, you are a good guy Jase but I've decided that you are going to also get a punishment when I think you need one going forward with our relationship, what do you think about that?
Jason continued getting dressed but also tried to process what he had just been told, as he finished dressing he started to speak, well to be honest it might surprise you but I'm actually ok with that idea. And he was the idea of being dominated excited him.
That's great Jaxson said with a happiness returning to his voice, let's go grab the girls and head to the game.
The game was fun though he had a lot of things running through his head Jason was able to stay part of the conversation and afterwards they had some ice cream then they went to Stefs house to drop her off she and Jaxson had gotten along great, and Jason and Heather sat in the back seat and watched him walk her to the door then do some pretty serious kissing before she went inside. When he got back to his truck he got in and the serious look and voice from earlier returned as he told them to call their parents and tell them they would be staying at his house tonight. They were both about to say something when he added, and if I get any arguments from either of you I will start turning your asses purple right here and now. And with that Jason and heather both quickly texted their parents.
When they got to Jax's house Jason was excited, nervous, and a little scared of what the night would bring. But mostly full of anticipation of the new dynamic. They both quietly followed Jax's into his house, inside the door they heard talking, as they followed Jax to the kitchen they saw Mary chatting with another woman, when Mary saw Jax she got a worried look on her face, and said I wasn't expecting you home yet.
In his same cold calm serious voice he said I can see that, come to the front room when you get done, and with that they went in and sat down. Jaxson sat at the end of the couch and pulled Heather onto his lap, then Jason sat next to them, Jaxson was rubbing his hand up between Heathers legs under the short sun dress she was wearing. After a few minutes of silence they heard Mary say her goodbye to her visitor and the back door close. Mary then came into the front room, as soon as she was there she started nervously talking ,
Jax I'm sorry I had Kate over I know I'm still grounded until Monday, she just stopped by and I thought it would be rude not to invite her in, Mary said in an almost pleading voice.
Jason couldn't believe how she talked to him like a child bargaining with a parent not a mother to her son.
Jaxson put his hands around Heaters waist and easily lifted her to her feet and pointed to a chair across the room and said, you go sit there, Heather quickly and silently moved to her new spot. Jaxson then looked at Mary and pointed to spot in front of where he was sitting, she quickly moved. Jaxson looked up at her and began to speak, apparently I need to start being more strict, because both you and Jason thought it would be fine to ignore me today, so both of you are about to get a very hard lesson tonight. Jason could hear the anger growing in his voice as he talked, but it only excited him more.