:ꔫ: Loser, Baby

Time to lose your self loathing,

Excuse yourself, let some hope in, baby

Everyone around you started to cast offensive spells as others ran off to get help, you started trying to cast your own spells as well but even with your goggles, you weren't making many hits with the roaring winds and the moving sands.

But you were determined to whack Leona into next week, you already had an advantage with your goggles, but you were still struggling. You grit your teeth as you tried your hardest to keep a steady hand, to fight against Leona's newfound blot powers. Grim was clinging onto your calf, only putting more pressure onto you and your situation.

The shadow beast behind Leona seemed to be controlling the wind currents holding the sand in the atmosphere, it went in a long pattern, inwards, outwards, side to side. But the time intervals would change, but then your mind went back to the night you met Horny boy, not him, but what you were doing the night you met him. The idea sounded risky since the time might not add up, but you were close enough, it shouldn't affect your idea too much, right?

You hastily unwrapped your jacket that was wrapped around your waist, "Grim! HOLD ON!" Grim could only let out a surprised meow before screeching his head off as you both were picked up by the sand winds. You never held onto something this tight before, you barely breathed as you were being pulled by the air.

"NYAAAAAAAAAAH"

You pulled your makeshift parachute closer to your body as you neared the shadow beast, but before you could come in contract, the time interval ended, now the wind was blowing forward, you screamed a profanity before letting go of your parachute completely.

"FUUUCKKK,"

Ripping Grim from your calf and into your arms, you squeezed your eyes shut and brought Grim close to your chest, shielding him as you both fell.

Luckily, something broke your fall. Unluckily, both of you blacked out.

From the outside, the winds ceased, Deuce felt his hand tremble- he had done it! Though the blue haired boy didn'T know what you were thinking when you practically launched yourself into the air, but when he saw that you were going to fall on pure concrete, he tried to initiate the same levitation spell he performed on Ace awhile back.

And it worked! he managed to move you guys enough that you two would land on Leona's back, but his moment of triumph quickly faded away when he realized everyone around him was sprinting towards the Ramshackle duo and the Savanaclaw housewarden.

His bright teal eyes glistened with worry as he ran over to your unconscious body, he didn't mean to hurt you, but surely Leona was big enough to be a cushion of sort?

Leona groaned loudly as he sat up, he had a massive ache in his head, rubbing his head and soothing his ears, he looked around, his eyes narrowed when he realized he was in a void like slate. Nothing but white for mile on end, thats when he heard shuffling in front of him.

When he looked straight ahead, a short, inky figure of a silhouette stood in front of him, with two big white gaps in its head, anyone would guess that they were supposed to be eyes. The strange creature held out a hand to the lion beastman, but Leona only scoffed, dusting himself off as he stood up on his own.