Part 5- Him

Today was a different day. Started just like all the others but there were something in the air that just reeked of troubles. I tried everything meditation, even pray to God and nothing work. He was driving me to face these temptations. I cannot say I was ever one of those people that avoided problems but there are times when you realize that things are not only bad... they are awful. Something awful was going to happen but I could do nothing to stop it because I didn't know what it was.

Why did I sign up for this? All these people and not a single person I wanted to see. Granted I knew that many females would stop to our booth but why did I let him drag me out here? It is too much people. A food festival? I never thought it was this important I mean there had to be 500 or more people here and one thing I hated was crowds.

Yet again. This would be the second time I saw her before she spotted me. This would be a good day if I could just get her to spend a little time. I liked the way she looked today. She had on some jeans and a nice breast tight shirt that flared at the waist. Smart dressing and tennis now that's something you don't get to see everyday... a woman wearing tennis.

I know I shouldn't have but after stepping on a few feet and making my way over to her, I realized that I had to have her if only for a little while. I did what no one would dream of doing, I kidnapped her. Well, it wasn't as easy as it sounds but being who I was, I always had my men with me and by the time, she realized what was happening it was already too late. She was stowed in my house.