Chapter 4 (Rosa Corvine)

Somewhere in the pride ring's second circle.

[Pride ring: Imp city]

A lot of people where crowded in front of a hotel. Not far from it The shark's car is parked on the street.

And inside the Hotel's top floors Rosa and the others were walking down the hallway,
"So... here's where i am staying in, before i got kidnapped by those guys" Saids Rosa before stopping in front of a hotel room.

But the door was locked, "Oh shit, i forgot that they also took the keys." Then the shark steps in and used a screwdriver on the lock.

...
.....
......
.......
........
.........

Then they heard something, "ah! there we go!" The shark said after unlocking the door.

Rosa Opened the door of the room and led them in, The room was really Cozy... And very detailed, but there was one problem.

"You know... You should really clean this place" Saids Aroji after seeing a pile of music tapes laying on the floor and some instruments that's mostly guitars.

"I wish i could, but... I'm too busy to even clean." Saids Rosa while picking up a bunch of golden records on the floor.

[Five minutes time skip brought to you by Charlie's song (a happy day in hell) ]

While the Aroji and the other two are at the sofa watching the news, meanwhile Rosa was taking a hot bath...

While she was rubbing the soap across her... Legs she heard Anle screamed about something.

----------------------
"What the! am i just dreaming...?" Anle said to herself while looking at a portrait of Rosa on the wall.

Rosa was holding an electric guitar while smiling in front of the camera on a big concert.

After a few minutes later Rosa came out of the bathroom with a white towel covering her lower torso from her chest to down to her thighs.

While Rosa was going to the bedroom, she bumped into Aroji who was sitting on the floor while stacking the tapes.

Aroji looks up and saw Rosa... From up and below, Aroji quickly looks away but rosa was still standing there.

"Go and change now please" saids Aroji before standing up and walked pass Rosa, As Aroji walks towards anle, Rosa was still looking at him... with admiration, before entering her bed room and closes the door.

Rosa puts some clothes on and looks at the mirror. "Hmmm... I still look nice" she said to herself before going out of the room and Anle right by the door holding one of her guitars.

"I know we've just met just this morning... but mind telling if this is yours?" Saids anle while holding a Golden plated electric guitar.

"Yes it's mine, do you like it?" Said rosa before taking the guitar off of Anle's hand.

She then walks up to a speaker and plugged the guitar's wire in, without any word rosa began playing a slow music and stopping a few seconds later.