First day

PLAY -IT GIRL BY ALIYAHS INTERLUDE (ON REPEAT)

Stupid alarm , Stupid uniform , Stupid everything ,apart from my bed which I had to leave for a shitty first day of school. I mean the school isn't shitty but hero schools in general are brain rot .

I didn't learn shit back in England it was all me and my friends who ended up being shitty people. i'm currently laying in my bed ,who is also my savior, and staring at my ceiling. It seems like mum isn't bothering to wake me up today I guess she is sleeping.

I turn my head to my closet and i see my uniform hung up neatly but one look at it and it made me turn my head back to the ceiling were my LED's hung up.

My bed is all ways so comfy in the mornings , I love it but I hate it. Finally with enough courage I sat up and walked to my small bathroom which was connected to my bedroom. I was lucky enough to get my own bathroom the house me and my mum moved into was quite small and it was even that small that the living room is just a cube and the kitchen is technically a rectangle with a few curves here and there. This house came with two bathroom (one being connected to my room) and two bedrooms. 

My mum had the smallest room it wasn't to small but it wasn't to big either. I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth which only took me two minutes. I checked my phone for the time and it was late like pretty fucking late. 

I washed my face and scurried back into my bedroom and dressed into my uniform. I quickly done my hair, grabbed my bag and phone and ran down my stairs.

I saw my mum downstairs watching TV laughing at what ever was playing.

Thanks for waking me up mum.

I left the house and practically ran to the train station oh yea and to mention that stupid small house was far away from the school and basically everything like malls were far to and it was only near small markets. 

The train station was pretty far to so my legs were pretty warn out. I was going past 3 apartment buildings, which I recognized so I was close to the train station.

 I must of been running quite fast since the apartments were out of view in a minute. I slowed down my running for a bit to check my phone but it only made me run faster. Why did my bed have to be so comfy today and my couldn't my ass hole of a mother get me up ,I'm going to my dads today so I only have to deal with her until 6pm and then my dad will come save me from that shit hole. 

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I bummed into a guy with green hair who was in the same uniform as me.

I ended up falling backwards ,damn this day really ain't going well.

"Hey are you alright?" The boy with the green hair put out his hand for me to grab.

I rubbed my head and accepted his hand. "I'm fine but i really should be the one saying that to you , sorry I bumped into you." I smiled as I let go of his hand and he payed me the same smile,he looked about the same age as me and he also looked familiar for some reason.

His eyes darted to my uniform. "Wait do you go to UA, I've never seen you before?" he asked in such a polite tone.

"Oh yea i'm starting UA today that's probably the reason why you haven't seen me before," I let out a soft chuckle but then I remember the time.  "Oh shit."

The green head boy who I don't know the name of yet tilted his head in confusion . "Whats up?"

"I'm gonna be late shit ,we are gonna be late." I start to panic slightly as the boy laughed slightly.