Impression

SONG-DIAMONDS BY CHRIS TRAVIS (ON REPEAT)

On the first day of school you are expected to make a good impression well that was my case.

I'm currently writing down some notes in class and this was the period before lunch so i'm pretty happy. I bought a bento box to lunch with me today and at break Ochakao told me that before Deku and her entered school they went to the small convenient store near the school that's why they turned up a bit late . During that time they also ended up running into Tsu.

I had my eyes on the clock that was in front of the class and I saw that it was almost time for lunch. damn i'm really craving my bento box right now.

I placed my eyes back onto my stationary and books. I started by placing my sketch book in my bag first followed by my other books. As I was closing my pencil case I noticed a few packing away and a few still taking notes . I went back to packing away until I heard.

"Oi have you got a spare pen." I turned to my side to see the blond boy with red eyes again , still giving me that same stare huh.

"Why would you need it we're packing away now?" The blond grunted and spoke again

"My pen ran out and I need to take a few notes here and some at lunch, i'll give your pen back at the end of the day." I nodded and gave him a spare pen . When he took the pen our fingers slightly brushed against each other and gosh were his fingers smooth ,oh my gosh snap out of it girl,get your shit together you just joined and this guy seems like an ass hole ,but my lord is he gorgeous,Wait NO.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard the teacher say class dismissed. I put my pencil case in my bag and pulled my hoodie from my bag to. As I was taking my blazer off to put on my hoodie I heard Iida,Deku,Ochakao and Tsu come up to me.

"Hey Y/n would you like to have lunch with us kero?" The frog like girl asked me as she pulled her lunch box from her bag.

I smiled and stood up with my own pack lunch and responded with a quick 'of course'.

Ochakao smiled and grabbed my hand and Tsu linked onto her arm , the boys stood behind us talking about training and studying , what nerds but I like them so their not the annoying ones.

As we made it two the lunch table me and Tsu were the only ones that sat down and the others said the were getting food in the lunch line.

"So Y/n are you enjoying your first day so far kero?" Tsu said then she took a bite of her shrimp that was packed for her.

After I swallowed my food I answered her question "Its going well so far nothing insanely wrong apart from the fact that guy with the blond spiky hair was giving me stares for most of the time I was in class."

"Oh Bakugo?" Ah so that's his name. "Don't worry about him he had serious anger problems back in the 1st year but he's calmed down a lot since then, I actually think you two would of got along if you joined sooner kero." No wonder why he had a bit of an attitude when he asked for my pen.

I looked forward and saw Bakugo sitting on a table with what looked like Ashido ,Denki , Tape guy and kiriiiii-shark tooth guy. What can I say i'm bad at remembering names. When I looked at his table he looked up and we made eye contact but our eye contact shortly ended after Denki was pushed into Bakugo. Oh wow what a shit show.

A few minutes passed and the other 3 came back to the table but someone else being with them.He had half and half hair and he had heterochromia eyes with a scar on his right eye.

Deku saw that I looked a bit confused and he spoke up "Y/n this is Todoroki Shoto and Todoroki this is L/n Y/n but she prefers to be called Y/n." Todoroki, I recognize that name.