Chapter 1

♡𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛♡

Mike and Eddie were at Eddie's trailer. "Sooo..." Eddie says trying to start up a conversation. "Byers hasn't been to hellfire in two weeks. You know anything, since you're you know... Dating..." He asks.

Mike fidgets a bit, glancing around Eddie's trailer. "Yeah, Will's just been dealing with some stuff. It's... complicated," he says, trying to find the right words. "But he'll be back soon, I promise. He just needs some time."

"He sick or something...?" Eddie inquiries. Mike shakes his head. "No, not sick. Just... dealing with some personal stuff. You know how it is. But I'll make sure he knows Hellfire misses him."

Mike pauses. "Um... Eddie...." He starts. "Mhm?" Eddie responds. "Will's um, uh.... He-he's uh, pregnant..." Mike says anxiously, his leg bouncing up and down. Eddie's eyes widen in surprise. "Whoa, that's... unexpected. How are you both handling it?"

"It is yours, right?" Eddie asks. Mike nods, his face turning a bit red. "Yeah, it is. We're just trying to figure things out, you know? It's a lot to take in."

"I'm loosing my shit man. I don't know what the fuck to do." He says honestly. Eddie puts a hand on Mike's shoulder. "Hey, man, it's gonna be okay. We'll figure this out together. You're not alone in this, alright?"

"Ye-yeah, you're right. It's just... I don't know shit about being a dad man, and my dad did such a shit job with me, I mean... I'm gonna totally fuck this kid up." Mike rambles.

Eddie shakes his head. "Nah, man. Just because your dad messed up doesn't mean you will. You've got a good heart, and that's what matters. We'll all be here to help you out."Thanks dude, but... What about Will?! He wanted to go to college and be an artist, a-a-and I- I just fucked it all up like I always do!" Mike says.

Eddie takes a deep breath. "Mike, you didn't mess everything up. This is something you guys will figure out together. Will's dreams don't have to end just because things are different now. You both can still make it work."Mike laughs bitterly. "This kid isn't even here yet, and I'm such a shit father." He says.

Eddie shakes his head firmly. "Mike, you're not a shit father. You're just scared, and that's normal. It's good that you're worried—it means you care. And caring is the first step to being a good dad."

"And hey, you stuck around, which is waaay better than my old man." He says. "You're already doing better just by being here and wanting to be a good dad. That's a huge deal, man."

"You sticking around is what makes you a real man," Eddie says to the boy. "It's not about being perfect; it's about being there and trying your best." "Really?" Mike asks. "Really," Eddie says with a reassuring smile. "You've got this, Mike. Just take it one day at a time." "And hey that's super metal." He says.

Mike smiles at him. "Thanks, Eddie." Eddie smiles back. "Anytime, Mike. We're in this together."

♡♥︎♡

Will and Robin were talking at family video, Robin was on her break and Will wanted to talk to her. And Will wanted to talk to her about him being pregnant, which she didn't know yet(about him being pregnant, nor him wanting to talk about it).

"So... What did yah wanna talk to me about, my little gay friend?" Robin asks Will. Will takes a deep breath and looks at Robin. "Well, there's something I need to tell you... I'm pregnant." "Holy shit mini Byers! How far along are you??" She asks.

Will chuckles nervously. "Um, uh, three weeks." He says fidgeting. "Are you keeping it??" She asks. Will looks down, thinking for a moment. "Yeah, I think I am. It's a lot to process, but I want to keep it." "How are handling all of this..?" She asks the boy sweetly.

"It's tough, but having people like you in my life definitely helps." The brunette says. "Awww, you made my day!!" She says smiling brightly at the teen. Will grins, feeling a bit more at ease. "I'm glad to hear that! Thanks for being so supportive, Robin."

"Anytime, mini Byers," Robin replies. Will laughs softly. "Thanks, Robin. I really appreciate it.""Of course!" She says grinning. Will smiles back. "You're the best, Robin." Robin smiles at him. "I try!" She says laughing. Will chuckles. "And you succeed!"They both laugh. Robin looks down at her watch. "Oh shit! My break ended two minutes ago!" She says frantically. "Are you late because of me? Robin, I am so sorry." Will says equally as frantic. "No, you're fine my little fruit bowl, Keith loves me anyway." She says laughing, calming the boy's nerves.

"Bye Robin!" Will says. "Bye, Will!" Robin replies.

A/N: (𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓰𝓪𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓼! 🏳️‍🌈🌈)