𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐞, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, it wasn't going to stop as it impelled everyone who stood outside. but she laid warm as machines beeped around her. yet she was still unresponsive. no aspect of her was going to wake up soon but yet he still sat by her side. everyday he would come until the hospital workers kicked him out.

he told the girl stories about life and what's been happening as he held her hand. he read to her. he watched the machines around her for hours soon hours as her chest went up and down.

she didn't die. he thought she did. everyone did. her heart stopped for two minutes. yet she was pulled into a coma. one that she has been in for three months now. it was february.

february fourteenth to be exact. valentine's day to be exact which explains why the boy had red flowers in his hands as he tucked them into a clear case that was filled with water to keep them hydrated and not die for a long amount of time.

brady sat on the chair next to her as he spoke to her he grabbed her hand as to play with her fingers to keep him from getting distracted so easily.

" so then juniper pushed connor and he almost fell down the stairs which would have been horrible but at the same time i wish he would have fell because it would've been horrible he was being a dick to her " he told aurora as he looked up at her before looking back down at the floor.

he missed her. and he blamed himself for all of this.

he squeezed her hand once more as he saw the usual nurse come and stand in the door frame as she waited for brady to get the hint like he usually does now. he looked at the women before standing up and dropping the girls hand.

he patted his clothes down as he stood up and leaned over auroras body as he kissed her forehead before whispering goodnight to her and telling her he loves her.

because he does and will never stop loving her even if she was like this.

he took her hand one last time as he squeezed onto her hand before kissing the back of it one more while looking at her. he will see her tomorrow and then the next day and then the day after that.

he squeezed her hand one last time as he laid her hand down by her side. he walked away from her and headed to teh nurse as they walked out of the building. he didn't even notice how her fingers twitched.

he didn't even noticed how she tried to show signs of awaking up but he didn't. he would see it tomorrow.

he would see her and be shocked when he saw the girl awake he would drops the flowers that occupied his busy hands as he dropped them on the floor before running up to the girl and kissing her not even giving her a chance to say anything to him. he would kiss her and long to take her breath away once more as he would kiss her again. and again.

and again.

because she didn't make it out of that car.

she didn't make it out.

she didn't make it.

didn't make it.

yet.

she did. she did make it and it was miracle because he couldn't have lived without her. even if she was 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 !
woah hey guys. um just woah.

i just wanted to start by saying thank you to
everyone that stuck around and commented
and voted on every chapter or if not most.
thank you guys for giving this book a chance

i love you all so much. really thankyou.
um if you like me or at least want better writing
maybe i write other fics to. i have a walker
scobell fic as well as two connor noon fics
at the very moment.

thank you guys for 39k reads as well ! !!
but unfortunately this is the end of aurora and brady
they were rocky to say the least especially
because i changed the ending like ten times.

i have another brady fic called " silence between
songs " and i recommend giving it a chance since
i will be updating it soon.

thank you all once again. now let me go cry
about this all.

goodbye for now

𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨, cassie