𝖛.⠀Bye Bye Buggy.

CHAPTER FIVE.⠀✶⠀Bye Bye Buggy!

⠀⠀⠀⠀Clang, clang, clang.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Knife after knife, after knife, after knife.

⠀⠀⠀⠀The circus wheel of death stops spinning. Cabaji twists the knife in his hand as Zoro's eyes remain closed. "You really don't fear death, do you?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"No. I just don't fear you." Zoro's words hit a nerve, then a knife cuts through the rope at his wrist.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know, I'm gonna enjoy this. As soon as Captain Buggy's finished with you, you're mine." Cabaji walks up to Zoro as Asa exchanges a look with Nami, the raven-haired girl silently telling her to hurry up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uh, tempting as that sounds, I'm not sticking around."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? Got somewhere else to be?" Asa's eyes search the man's figure, not a single blade remains. In other words, he's harmless now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Zoro looks to the side, thinking. "Didn't used to think so." After a brief pause, he looks at Cabaji again. "But Luffy changed that." ((And she did too. But he'd never say it out loud.))

⠀⠀⠀⠀Nami finally picks the lock and slips out of the cage, before untying the ropes around Asa's wrists and ankles. Asa's feet meet the ground without a sound, flexing her sore wrists as she and Nami walk behind the circus freak.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"That simpleton in a straw hat. Don't tell me you actually believe in him?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't need to. He believes in himself. It rubs off."