CHAPTER 25

It's already 5 am in the morning and Cassandria is now ready. She is wearing a  button-up white long sleeve shirt and a leather black corset. Her waist is so thin and she looks so gorgeous!.

She also paired it with a black leather jeans, and a black leather knee boots. She also put a black silver pauldron on both of her  shoulder paired with a silver cloak that has a black phoenix sigil indicated in it.
She also had her hair done  into a high ponytail style.

She also took her light bringer sword. The light bringer is the sword she will bring with her, It is time to used it!.

Cassandria knew in herself that The Warmbloods will obey her and follow her lead. The Warmbloods already swore their loyalty to her last night when she headed in the Magnolia Hall together with Almira and the Warmbloods did not hesitate they knelt down Infront of her and swore to ride and fight with her, and they will protect her.

Pagdating niya sa labas nang gate nag'aantay na sa kanya si Almira kasama ang maraming army ni Hellios.

Agad siyang sumakay sa kabayo at tiningnan si Lyra na nakatayo habang nalulungkot ang mukha nito dahil ay aalis na si Cassandria at sasabak sa labanan.

Naroon din sa di kalayuan ang Grand Empress Dowager katabi nang Emperor at pati na ang dalawang concubine nang Emperor.

Cassandria roamed her eyes and Prince Nicolai is nowhere to be found. She sigh softly and immediately urges the horse so that they can go when someone suddenly called her name.

"Your Highness!".

She immediately turned her head back and it was Prince Nicolai.

"Your Highness, Prince Nicolai".

Prince Nicolai ran towards her and lifted his head so he can see her face clearly. "I don't want you to go". He sigh and stopped.

"But I will not stop you, Your Highness". He continued.

"I will return together with my husband's army and we will win this war". Cassandria promised him with bravery.

"I will wait". He confidently replied.Cassandria smiled and urges her horse.

She was in the front line beside Almira,followed by the Warmbloods.

Cassandria is determine to win the war and she will not hesitate to used her sword to kill the enemies!.

While they were marching towards in the road the people in make their way and vowed to her with respect and trust.

"Your Grace, Once we were out in the Empire there's no turning back". Almira said to her and Cassandria is aware of that.

"Iam full aware".

"Once we reached the Jade Valley, we will plan on how we will make our moves, Your Grace". Saad pa ni Almira.

Cassandria sigh. "Did you already sent the letter to Hellios?". She asked with a serious voice.

"Yes, Your Grace". She replied.

Cassandria asked her to deliver a messaged to Hellios in the training camp last night and she is confident that the letter will be sent to her husband soon as possible.

When they've reached the gate they knew that everything will not go soft while traveling towards the Jade Valley but as long as they were determine to fight, Then no matter what happens they will not surrender.

                CASSANDRIA'S POV

Ilang mga araw narin kami na nagma'martsa at hindi ko manlang nakitaan nang panghihina ang mga sundalo kaya naman ay nagpursige ako na dumating kami ng maaga sa Jade Valley at malampasan ang kahit na ano mang mga banta sa aming paglalakbay papunta doon.