:A tale of love in conflict

Shishi Pov: This is my story. I am Princess Zhang Shishi of my beautiful kingdom (Xianxia). Everyone knows me because of my intelligence and beauty. Well, let me introduce my beloved dad, "Zhang Shing," the king, and my mom, "Mrs. Zhang Kang." Well, let's say I love to do paintings. My obsession.
"Princess, it's time for a bath," one of the maids said to Shishi. When she went to take a bath, her close friend Lusai came. Mrs. Zhang asked her, "Welcome, Lusai, how have you been?" Aunt, don't be so formal. I am good. Where is Shishi?? I have good news for her!! " What's the news? Mrs. Zhang asked, "Few days ago, Shishi asked me for a good painter for teaching her arts, and guess what I found!" Lusai said. "Oh, that's great news, Lusai! Mrs. Zhang said. Then, after bathing, Shishi came and said, "Nihao Lusai, when did you come?" "Nothing; just a few minutes ago, I was talking with my aunt! You know what? I found a great painting teacher for you! Lusai said to Shishi, "Who is this great man? I really want to meet him! Shishi said.
Okay, then I'll take him to the palace tomorrow! Lusai said to Shishi 
On the next day, Lusai takes Sang Lan to the palace. Hey, miss, I am Sang Lan. "Nihao, please sit," Shishi said. "I heard lots of compliments about you. You are also so beautiful!! It's rare to find beauty in the brain." Sang Lan said to Shishi. At the moment, she smiled. "Okay, Mr. Sang, from tomorrow, please, you can teach me. Thank you for coming here!! Shishi said to sang Lan.
On the way home, Sang Lan was thinking about Shishi. "Why is she so beautiful? Also, have nice behaviour. 
She is so intelligent; wow, a perfect girl." 
And at the palace, Shishi was thinking of sang-lan. "A person who can draw, is handsome, and is better than normal people, ahh, why am I blushing? Is it my first sight of love? Oh no, that's may be!!" Suddenly, the maid comes and gives strange looks because Shishi is acting crazy and says, Princess, it's time for lunch. Please come. "Ok, you go; I am coming," Shishi hesitantly said.
At the place she goes, she says, "Good afternoon, Father," Shishi said. "Shishi, I heard from your mom that from tomorrow you're going to learn to paint, but you draw well. Why do you need this?" Father, I love to draw, but learning about the thing we love most increases the excitement. That's why "shishi said it to Mr. Zhang. "Oh, that's good, then you should countine; I will support you, my child." Mr. Zhang said this to Shishi.